Happy Birthday Leotisbrown

gbrittain

Reaction score
In honor of your birthday, I think you should grace us with the "State of The NFC East".

I think all would agree that for a 27 year old, he sure is eloquent and wise beyond his years.

ndanger

Reaction score
Much birthday happiness to you mister leotisbrown.I haves me some visions of parental prideness goins on in the Brown household where ole' leotis was concieved by some heavy fornication from hims parents and all.Gots thoughts about Mr. Brown gettin all worked up heavy in the groin area and actin like some wild monkey on that animal planet on that nationals geografy channel.Then I gots thoughts of the missus Brown all runnin 'round tryin' to stop Mista Brown's ole' groin from heavy pulsations and throbbins and thickness like like her bread risin' in the ovens.Sure hopes these visions come true of mine 'cause the worlds need more leotis's to makes things good for all us forum dwellers and all.I gots to be goin and all 'cause looks like Missus Brown is rubbin' hot butter all over them loafs o' bread and heavy feedin's are gonna be for Mr. Brown in ole leotis place of concievens.My conratulations and all to ole leotis for his parents bein so fertal and all.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
ndanger;1927592 said:
Much birthday happiness to you mister leotisbrown.I haves me some visions of parental prideness goins on in the Brown household where ole' leotis was concieved by some heavy fornication from hims parents and all.Gots thoughts about Mr. Brown gettin all worked up heavy in the groin area and actin like some wild monkey on that animal planet on that nationals geografy channel.Then I gots thoughts of the missus Brown all runnin 'round tryin' to stop Mista Brown's ole' groin from heavy pulsations and throbbins and thickness like like her bread risin' in the ovens.Sure hopes these visions come true of mine 'cause the worlds need more leotis's to makes things good for all us forum dwellers and all.I gots to be goin and all 'cause looks like Missus Brown is rubbin' hot butter all over them loafs o' bread and heavy feedin's are gonna be for Mr. Brown in ole leotis place of concievens.My conratulations and all to ole leotis for his parents bein so fertal and all.

Not bad of an effort :laugh2:

ndanger

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;1927598 said:
Not bad of an effort :laugh2:

Thanks.Speaking leotis is very hard to do.I am however, proud to now say that I speak two languages,fluently.While it will look good on my resume,I'm not sure about the second language furthering my career.Having said that, as much time as some of us spend on here our careers are not going very far anyway.Wait a minute ,I'm retired, and at the ripe old age of 48,soon to be 49,this forum is all I got.Geez, that's depressing huh?:eek:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ndanger;1927609 said:
Thanks.Speaking leotis is very hard to do.I am however, proud to now say that I speak two languages,fluently.While it will look good on my resume,I'm not sure about the second language furthering my career.Having said that, as much time as some of us spend on here our careers are not going very far anyway.Wait a minute ,I'm retired, and at the ripe old age of 48,soon to be 49,this forum is all I got.Geez, that's depressing huh?:eek:

Now you just need to learn how to use a space bar. :laugh2:

ndanger

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1927612 said:
Now you just need to learn how to use a space bar. :laugh2:

Dang Meister Yeager thats a lotta askens to be comin' from someones who's low lifens activities is just likes mine and all.This here forum wuz built on peoples havens dumb sayins about things related to the Cowboys and all.I had thoughts about people bein' prequalified and requestions about havin' intellects and all so's they can be allowed to have postin's about such as Roy Willys unnatural football inabilities and Mr. Jones hickness type intellects and bein' overpowered by lustin's of runnin' backs with legs like yard birds and all.Now Mister Yeager I don't have much familiarations with goin's on at Nasa and them's not the kinda folks I would ever find leotis drinkins heavy spirits at no space bar. But if you have a mind too maybe we can put down some heavy spirits likewise each at your choice of space bar and talk of Mr. Jone's greatness affections of them Cowboys and all.Right now I'm havin celebratins of leotis's parents thoughts to have fornications in a time passed by and greatly improvin the talkins of this forum from their loins where leotis came to us.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I can overlook most grammatical errors but not putting a space between sentences just makes it harder to read.

And don't be expecting no response from Leotis even though it's his birthdays and all - after the way the Cowboys got beat to a smithering pulpings. He's probably busy heavy heaving hot vomit stills at the thought of crazy Coach Cocklin and Eli in the Superbowls.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In honor of this thread

leotisbrown;1847319 said:
No! Leotis is always much serioused on this.

A pet pee of mine has always been the lackadazeakal way that some people take to they postings.

Personaly-- I spend at least two or 3 long proofings worth of corrections before I let my post go out to the internets to be read at.

Internet be a safer place if every one did the same.

Happy b-day LB. :)

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I, too, want to wish ol' Leotis, the finest poster of threads who ever existed, nothing but the best of days on the anniversary of his birth. Happy BD, Leotis!