Happy Birthday Robert

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Mr Marley! I know probably not a lot of you were affected by his music but growing up in Hawaii Bob Marley has always been a part of my life. So Happy Birthday Bob your musical genius and impact on peoples lives is undeniable.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
He's a huge part of mine. My entire family including my 11 year old son are huge Bob fans. We're going to Jamaica for our 5th time over Spring Break. Three Little Birds is probably the greatest feel good song ever written. Happy B-Day Bob.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
JIMMYBUFFETT;4408880 said:
He's a huge part of mine. My entire family including my 11 year old son are huge Bob fans. We're going to Jamaica for our 5th time over Spring Break. Three Little Birds is probably the greatest feel good song ever written. Happy B-Day Bob.

The wife and I have been to Jamaica many many times. On our last trip we decided it would be the last. Not because we had a terrible time, as we generally have a good time. It's just that while we've been several caribbean places besides Jamaica, we miss out on seeing places we haven't been by returning to Jamaica so many times.

RS12

Reaction score
Hard to believe he has been gone over 30 years. Rumor was he used to smoke an once of dope a day. That is a lot of dope.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4408894 said:
The wife and I have been to Jamaica many many times. On our last trip we decided it would be the last. Not because we had a terrible time, as we generally have a good time. It's just that while we've been several caribbean places besides Jamaica, we miss out on seeing places we haven't been by returning to Jamaica so many times.

We have the same problem. Every year we say we're going to try some place different. Every year we have a great time an go back. We did Atlantis a few years ago and it was really cool, but no Jamaica. I enjoyed Cozumel and Cancun when I was younger, but I just won't take my family through Mexico right now. I know the resorts are safe, but getting there is not. We're talking about Turks and Caicos next year.