Happy Birthday, Troy Aikman!

Irv88

Reaction score

Troy when he retired was number 1 or number 2 in all post season categories (See attached video and graphic at the 2:50 mark. Troy Aikman Hall of Fame Press Conference).
Dynasty QB.
Hall of Famer.
Super Bowl MVP.
The other guy with him on post season stats was Montana…elite company indeed!

He had the most wins of any qb in any decade at time of retirement, He past Montana.

You know how hard it is to be the number 1 pick to a bad team, turn it around, and win superbowls? Apparently, it is really, really hard, because nobody can seem do do it..Not Josh Allen, not Justin Herbert, not Joe Burrow. Troy did it…3 times.

Go Cowboys!

starfan1

Reaction score

Troy when he retired was number 1 or number 2 in all post season categories (See attached video and graphic at the 2:50 mark. Troy Aikman Hall of Fame Press Conference).
Dynasty QB.
Hall of Famer.
Super Bowl MVP.
The other guy with him on post season stats was Montana…elite company indeed!

He had the most wins of any qb in any decade at time of retirement, He past Montana.

You know how hard it is to be the number 1 pick to a bad team, turn it around, and win superbowls? Apparently, it is really, really hard, because nobody can seem do do it..Not Josh Allen, not Justin Herbert, not Joe Burrow. Troy did it…3 times.

Go Cowboys!

One of my favorite cowboy players all time . Blessed to play on what I consider best collection of talent ever assembled. Great coaching as well

Thanks Hershel for your role not sure if it will ever be repeated.

Happy birthday Troy

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy birthday troy my #1 or #2 all time great cowboys quarterback.

Hopefully we could draft another one like you soon.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Happy Birthday #8, thanks for the memories. Were the same age, boy how time flies.