Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

RealPlayer format | 5.98 MB | Click on pic for download​

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
What I like about Deion is that he was once (or, at least APPEARED to be) the arrogant, everything's-about-me guy. To see him advising guys like Pacman, not just on the field but off, is pretty cool. I mean, not only recommending Pacman to make a phone call but then providing reasons WHY it was a good idea, was pretty good to see. Seems like the kind of guy who would make a good teacher.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Did Deion ever have a off field problem? He two sported and was always a high character player.

Hope Adam listens....

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I always felt like the whole "prime time" personia was more of an act to market himself. He is a smart guy with a good head on his shoulders. He was always thought of as a hired gun, it is nice to see him part of the Cowboys family.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See, I still see him trading on his past success to get close to current players and stay in the league spotlight while he works on his commentary career. Similarly, I don't view his stupid reality tv show as Deion making time to help me work on my relationship with my wife.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Deion wants to leave a legacy beyond his playing days.

He texts all his guys on Saturday nights, he gets upset when they don't make plays.

I thought it was an ego trip at first, just to stay in the spotlight - but after hearing all the work he did for Noel Devine (absolute thug btw), he genuinely cares about the directions of these guys' lives.