Hard Knocks tonight

sago1

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to watching another HK show. Really enjoyed last week's show. In fact I looked at it at least 6-7 times over the course of a week. Still enjoy the Helmet segment the best, followed by MBIII's hit on #56, Pacman's catching 6 balls, throwing water of Felix & Ware/Pacman involvement, Tank Johnson & the rookie show & whole team ending up singing Lean on Me. Also liked the ending song "if you are a superstar.......". Just hilarious.

Wish HK segment this week would include clips from Cowboys playing against the Broncos. Too bad Shanahan closes it to the public & no videos, etc., allowed. Do believe journalists can attend & provide tidbits of info on what happened, etc.

Understand clips will be shown of the Cowboys rolling down the tracks, Amendola segment, etc.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
sago1;2190137 said:
I'm looking forward to watching another HK show. Really enjoyed last week's show. In fact I looked at it at least 6-7 times over the course of a week. Still enjoy the Helmet segment the best, followed by MBIII's hit on #56, Pacman's catching 6 balls, throwing water of Felix & Ware/Pacman involvement, Tank Johnson & the rookie show & whole team ending up singing Lean on Me. Also liked the ending song "if you are a superstar.......". Just hilarious.

Wish HK segment this week would include clips from Cowboys playing against the Broncos. Too bad Shanahan closes it to the public & no videos, etc., allowed. Do believe journalists can attend & provide tidbits of info on what happened, etc.

Understand clips will be shown of the Cowboys rolling down the tracks, Amendola segment, etc.

I imagine most of it will be about the fallout from the SD game.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I don't get the 6 balls thing, I couldn't figure out why they even showed that.

Though I did like Crayton a little more after, good to see his personality.

dest

Reaction score
sago1;2190137 said:
Also liked the ending song "if you are a superstar.......".

That song is Superstar by Lupe Fiasco. It's the perfect song for that episode, and even the season.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
stealth;2190142 said:
I don't get the 6 balls thing, I couldn't figure out why they even showed that.

Though I did like Crayton a little more after, good to see his personality.
The 6 balls thing was great. It's not an easy feat and the players took pride in doing it, not to mention Wade Phillips' enthusiasm. I like to see the lighter side of training camp along with the Xs and Os. NFL Films did a great job of balancing all of that in episode 1.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dest;2190172 said:
That song is Superstar by Lupe Fiasco. It's the perfect song for that episode, and even the season.
I downloaded it for free. And yes, it's perfect.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Its great. I love it. Best show ever.

Its like the greatest documentary ever.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
i love MB3's hit. It reminded me of one of my fav. line in a not so favorite song (Bring it On) "...I've got my ... and enough heart to break all y'all's jaws"