Has anyone seen if the DT Rogers has been claimed?

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
He was claimed by the Bengals. I cannot believe they exposed him to waivers given their tackle situation. But Gallimore and Bohanna are out there somewhere.
He was not claimed by the bangles. He cleared waivers and they signed him to their practice squad. If they claimed him they would have had to put him on the 53. In other words he just didn't want to come back to our practice squad.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was not claimed by the bangles. He cleared waivers and they signed him to their practice squad. If they claimed him they would have had to put him on the 53. In other words he just didn't want to come back to our practice squad.
Or he was offered more to go to the Bengals. Maybe Dallas did not offer him to return.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I think there's a cap on how much practice squad players can make. But you might be right. I would like to have thought that Dallas would have paid a little extra to get their own draft pick back to their practice squad.
There is a minimum of $12,500 per week, and a max of $16,000+ depending on how many years of service a player has. And there’s a limit on the number of veteran players a team can have on the practice squad, I believe it’s 4.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I think there's a cap on how much practice squad players can make. But you might be right. I would like to have thought that Dallas would have paid a little extra to get their own draft pick back to their practice squad.
Same here.:huh: