Has Drew Henson been picked up?

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Folks Jeff George was signed by the Raiders.:laugh2:

Thats how thin the QB position is........... in todays NFL.

I was just wondering if anyone had heard a blurb anywhere about our best QB propsect since Troy Aikman:)

joseephuss

Reaction score
Charles said:

I was just wondering if anyone had heard a blurb anywhere about our best QB propsect since Troy Aikman:)

You mean since Hutch and then Aikman.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Charles said:
I think he said something about going out to Stanford and taking some "political science" courses.

jay cee

Reaction score
Charles said:

Now why you wanna do 'em like that?
Don't you know their hearts are still broken.:laugh2:

And you were joking about Jeff George, right?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Charles said:

The need to start threads to get in shots is why you get accused of having an agenda Charles. Take the shots in existing threads if you must thump your chest. You'll look less petty about it. Didn't you learn anything from Nors other than to appreciate the hollow echo of self acclimation?

superpunk

Reaction score
Riddle.

What do Chuckles and

anm13-DeepOceanFish-Transparent.jpg

This deep ocean fish have in common? :)

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
The need to start threads to get in shots is why you get accused of having an agenda Charles. Take the shots in existing threads if you must thump your chest. You'll look less petty about it. Didn't you learn anything from Nors other than to appreciate the hollow echo of self acclimation?
haha:lmao2: Threathening with that Nors crap:lmao:

Go suck on a lemon.!!! I didn't see any of these threats when very many posters thumped their chest abouts Henson "perfect mechanics" or his Troy Aikman like stare (inhindsight deer in headlights) or his ability to say the "right thing" or his "pedigree".

Take your threats and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

Is "chest thumping" (your words MOD) against the forum rules?

Just for this I'll start a Henson Watch. Lets see how many GMS, scouts and teams in general are able to see "IT" and how long it takes them to acquire "IT".

Asking about Henson's whereabouts is a NFL legit question.

The only person/peopele that have learnt anything from this situation are those naive enough to believe they can see "IT" in a player, or believe player are annointed.

Not to worry, even so called columnist (see JFE last article) bought into that crap.:)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Charles said:
haha:lmao2: Threathening with that Nors crap:lmao:

Go suck on a lemon.!!! I didn't see any of these threats when very many posters thumped their chest abouts Henson "perfect mechanics" or his Troy Aikman like stare (inhindsight deer in headlights) or his ability to say the "right thing" or his "pedigree".

Take your threats and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

Is "chest thumping" (your words MOD) against the forum rules?

Just for this I'll start a Henson Watch. Lets see how many GMS, scouts and teams in general are able to see "IT" and how long it takes them to acquire "IT".

Asking about Henson's whereabouts is a NFL legit question.

The only person/peopele that have learnt anything from this situation are those naive enough to believe they can see "IT" in a player, or believe player are annointed.

Not to worry, even so called columnist (see JFE last article) bought into that crap.:)

oh good, i see "dorkwad" got redefined today.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
It looks like I struck a nerve huh Charles? Straight from Nors chest thump mode to Nors persecution of trolls mode.

:thumbup:

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Transparent. But it works either way, I guess.
I was hoping you'd take the "bait" oops I mean bet too..... back in May, but you didn't bite.

I would have had a awesome tagline or signature for you. Something along the lines of benchwarmer or backseat driver.......or anything to do with not having the conviction or balls to stand by your opinion........atleast those who lost the "bait" oop I mean bet iceberg, rcaldw, summerisfunner and Hostile have the cojones.

Where you pompoms with pride or put your opinions on the line.

Its been year or so.....do you wanna reopen our Tony Curtis conversations?:jackpot:

superpunk

Reaction score
Charles said:
I was hoping you'd take the "bait" oops I mean bet too..... back in May, but you didn't bite.

I would have had a awesome tagline or signature for you. Something along the lines of benchwarmer or backseat driver.......or anything to do with not having the conviction or balls to stand by your opinion........atleast those who lost the "bait" oop I mean bet iceberg, rcaldw, summerisfunner and Hostile have the cojones.

Where you pompoms with pride or put your opinions on the line.

Its been year or so.....do you wanna reopen our Tony Curtis conversations?:jackpot:

I'm sure that made sense when you typed it - not so much when other people have to read it, though.

Sorry that I don't care about internet bets or bragging rights. Those things really don't matter to me. I'm not nearly that shallow or pathetic to initiate such a bet, and my ego doesn't require internet chest thumping.

But good for you, Charles. You got something right. This rare occasion must be a proud day for you.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:
I'm sure that made sense when you typed it - not so much when other people have to read it, though.

Sorry that I don't care about internet bets or bragging rights. Those things really don't matter to me. I'm not nearly that shallow or pathetic to initiate such a bet, and my ego doesn't require internet chest thumping.

But good for you, Charles. You got something right. This rare occasion must be a proud day for you.
I am very proud of myself actually.

Whose else had the balls to predict the "best" DallasCowboys QB prospect since Troy Aikman would be cut after training camp?:D

I could mention the Gurode prediction:lmao2: or Colombo or Fasano but then again you'd just say I was lucky.

Do I make bets to get bragging rights nope.

I could easily just make the prediction and claim I was right when it comes to frution.

Honestly, I do it to those who have one time or the other pounded their chest about a certain player, ridiculed those who might have differing opinions on that certain player and collectively place labels on those with differing opinions........e.g. Agenda, Hater, apologist etc.

Hopefully, sooner or later those who take my bets might realize that I have inside info prior to the bet, just ask JJT..you don't need to know people within the organization (or NFL proper) to get an idea of what going on:laugh2:

Juljonesfan

Reaction score
Lets move on. Romo beat out Henson and Henson has been cut. Its rather obvious who was right and wrong there.

We have a season to attack and no reason to talk about those no longer here.

superpunk

Reaction score
Charles said:
Whose else had the balls to predict the "best" DallasCowboys QB prospect since Troy Aikman would be cut after training camp?:D

Some balls. What was on the line? Forum rep? That ship has sailed.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Some balls. What was on the line? Forum rep? That ship has sailed.
I don't give a crap about forum rep.

But I enjoy shoving it in the face of those who've been thumping their chest about Henson.