Has Jerry Spoken yet? Knee jerk, or should some heads roll?

montgod

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1905959 said:
Via AdamJT13:

Interesting... I have to admit that I didn't know that.

So it was a bad call... but doesn't hide the fact that there were numerous other silly penalties that Dallas was guilty of.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
tsumma;1903779 said:
Just Pay Cowher whatever it takes and get it done!!

What I've always liked about Cowher is that he shows so much emotion and the Steelers would feed off of that...

montgod

Reaction score
ryanbabs;1905988 said:
What I've always liked about Cowher is that he shows so much emotion and the Steelers would feed off of that...

Wade shows emotion. I have seen him laughing and giggling a whole lot this season. Of course, I saw a lot of delayed reaction as well once he realized... he was suppose to react.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I expect Knee jerk from some fans who allow their emotions to get the better of them. I don't expect Jerry to make knee jerk moves. This why organization take a few days to sit back and see things with a clear mind instead of jumping the gun and making stupid moves based on how you feel today or right after a game.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The intentional grounding call against Romo will be called 90% of the time in that situation.I had just got done explaining to my wife why Romo should have thrown the ball away on the previous sacks. When he threw that ball away I knew immediately it was going to draw a flag. Then I had to explain to my wife why he SHOULDN'T have thrown the ball away. LOLHe should have scrambled but that throw will draw the flag more often then not.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
BTW, the league already admitted fault on the intentional grounding, i.e. they blew the call.

montgod

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1906048 said:
BTW, the league already admitted fault on the intentional grounding, i.e. they blew the call.

Do you mind providing a link? Trying to send it to a friend who is a Giants fan.

Thanks.