Has keith davis been released?

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I don't think that option was ever seriously considered. It'd be an uneccesary cap hit, especially considering that he's in much better shape than originally thought.

felix360

Reaction score
thanks i just heard from a friend that he had been released from the boys, guess not thanks

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
felix360 said:
Hey anyone heard if Keith davis has been released by the boys?

I didn't think it was something that was being considered. Have you heard something, or is this simply a guess because he got shot?

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Hope Davis doesn't get released, would hate to think of our Safety position without him around.

1fisher

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
They probably heard he was released from the hospital.

now I see why they made you a mod........ you da man yeag!:eek:

felix360

Reaction score
actually what happened was i came in to work today and he was swearing up and down to me that he was at lunch yesterday at Hooters and that on espn they mentioned he was released from the Boys. I told him it wasnt possible cuz i havent heard it on the The Zone, cuz as we all know this place gets news before anyone else hears about it. and second it wouldnt make sense to release him after they just gave him that signing bonus. so i came on here and asked to prove it wasnt true. :bow: :bow:

felix360

Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
nice sidekick 3 felix

Thanks, its my first sidekick ever and i am loving it. im actually writing these threads on it right now.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
felix360 said:
Thanks, its my first sidekick ever and i am loving it. im actually writing these threads on it right now.

:bastid:

felix360

Reaction score
check it

http://img503.*************/img503/5619/sk3ae7.jpghttp://img77.*************/img77/9687/screenshotxu1.jpg

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
I think if we hear about Keith Davis getting cut, it'll probably be because we're bringing Dwight Smith in. Even if Smith is coming in, we shouldn't cut Davis.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
I think if we hear about Keith Davis getting cut, it'll probably be because we're bringing Dwight Smith in. Even if Smith is coming in, we shouldn't cut Davis.

why would we cut Davis after he got that contract? plus Parcells loves him on STs

felix360

Reaction score
i guess it was wishful thinking on this guys part, i really dont like him but we really dont have anyone better than him in free safety