Hassan Reddick?

Bagman

Reaction score
What's the plan for this guy ? I don't care how much Steele has improved over the last 4 weeks, he's got his hands full this week. Do the Boys chip Reddick with a back, TE or do they give Reddick the Parsons treatment where you just run right at him. Dallas CAN NOT allow this guy to disrupt entire drives.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Funny how when it's another team they all become a Pro Bowler by fans here. :muttley: No way the 3 Pro Bowlers on the Dallas offensive line can ever measure up... :popcorn:

RoboQB

Reaction score
Let's get Ferguson to help out. Maybe even punk him like he did Adams.

Rumor has it, the field will be an inch wider and the goal line paint will
be an inch thicker for this game.

In the words of Doug Flutie and Frank Thomas...
"Oh, and she'll like it too."

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Use a TE to his side and make him get wider, he was beating Steele off the snap this will fix it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What's the plan for this guy ? I don't care how much Steele has improved over the last 4 weeks, he's got his hands full this week. Do the Boys chip Reddick with a back, TE or do they give Reddick the Parsons treatment where you just run right at him. Dallas CAN NOT allow this guy to disrupt entire drives.
Do we really need an individual post for every Eagles transaction and player I realize we're playing him this week but this is a little odd to me there's so many Eagles post can we not just have one post for all Eagles talk?? :thumbdown: :popcorn: :facepalm:

Creeper

Reaction score
Run plays away from him like SF did.

Josh Sweat isn't a bad player, but I'll take my chances over there with the Ty Smiths.
SF runs to the left because they have Trent Williams over there. I think they can run behind Steele, the problem is more his pass protection.