News: Hatcher, Two Rookies Set To Help Out Defense

morasp

Reaction score
Looks like we may get to see Holloman play Sunday. Broaddus said he had an interception in practice playing with the ones.

Rob Phillips
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer
Follow Rob Phillips on Twitter

IRVING, Texas – All the battered defensive position groups should get some reinforcements back this weekend against the Giants.

Safety J.J. Wilcox (knee), defensive tackle Jason Hatcher (neck/arm) and linebacker DeVonte Holloman (neck) were all on the field Monday and expect to be ready to play the Giants after missing the Saints game before the bye week.

“Guys are getting healthy,” Hatcher said. “I’m excited for Sunday to get here. I’m very excited to be back.”

Hatcher said as far as he knows, he’ll be ready to go against the Giants after missing a game with a stinger. He used the bye week to build the strength back in his left arm while in Los Angeles during the break with his w

More: http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/a...Defense-/71d116d8-f4a4-4b35-ae48-589316e47814

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Would love to see Holloman on the field in nickel situations instead of Sims. Sims is not good.

Fredd

Reaction score
speed kills and these rooks have it if they are healthy...looking forward to sunday

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Nothing can help this d! Even if we could have 15 guys on the field we'd still give up 500 yards

morasp

Reaction score
Fast with good coverage skills seems to be the kind of linebackers they are looking for. Holloman fits that description and seems to have a knack for making plays. It will be fun to see how he does.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
When this defense gets trampled yet again, we'll hear how we have injured players coming back and haven't played together, as an excuse!

Wood

Reaction score
I am still getting flashbacks to last time Hatcher talked before Lions game.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Nothing can help this d! Even if we could have 15 guys on the field we'd still give up 500 yards

If the extra four are on the line rushing the passer, I guarantee we wouldn't. In fact, I'd guarantee that people would start talking like Dallas has an All-Pro secondary.

Too bad we only have about 2 1/2 pass rushers instead.