Hate the politicizing of this great game

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchap2k

Reaction score
An entire team sitting down during the national anthem? Well I have decided to completely boycott any team that does this. I REALLY hope the Cowboys don't.

How can the NFL allow team to do crap like this, but won't let our team honor the police?

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Hadn't heard they were sitting down, but I do agree that it gets tiresome to have every facet of life politicized these days.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Seahawks were talking about kneeling down together, but players that had connections to the military balked at that so they are going to be arm in arm.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
I'll support anyone who does either for their beliefs. I'll support anyone who doesn't give into manipulation and holds fast to themselves.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I'll tell you what...any football player that confuses the National Anthem with poor policing...needs a good kick up the backside and a hefty fine. Football players that are grossly overpaid and overvalued should stick to playing ball and leave political statements to those who are really qualified.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe the players have the right to do what they want (I don't like it, but it is their right). Having said that, doing it on 9/11 is a real kick in the nads in my opinion. .02

Status
Not open for further replies.