Hats off Matt Flynn for his comeback win against us

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
What? That wasn't Tom Brady and one of his Super Bowl teams coming back against us? It was a 2nd-string QB with a depleted offense? Could have fooled me. We make scrubs look like champs.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I said it before the game.

We have no defense, all the packers needed was a few stops from capers unit and they would win.

They got them and they did.

Btw where is hatcher?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I heard a GB fan say he was technically the 4th string QB.

He was third to start the season, behind Tolzien, but then Tolzien looked like garbage and Flynn is familiar with the system. Flynn's success doesn't surprise me. He knows how to run that offense. It's one of the reasons he was a very sought after commodity a few years ago when it was clear Aaron Rogers was the real deal.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
He was third to start the season, behind Tolzien, but then Tolzien looked like garbage and Flynn is familiar with the system. Flynn's success doesn't surprise me. He knows how to run that offense. It's one of the reasons he was a very sought after commodity a few years ago when it was clear Aaron Rogers was the real deal.

Excellent coach in McCarthy also.

texbumthelife

Reaction score

We have no defense, all the packers needed was a few stops from capers unit and they would win.

Btw where is hatcher?

Hatcher? Of all the guys to call out... Hatcher is busy being double teamed every play while Ware has been easily solo blocked for pretty much the entire season. The interior of this DL, particularly with all the injuries, is the only set of players that deserve any sort of pass this season.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score

Btw where is hatcher?

Hatcher is making sure he does not get hurt before his big payday.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Hatcher? Of all the guys to call out... Hatcher is busy being double teamed every play while Ware has been easily solo blocked for pretty much the entire season. The interior of this DL, particularly with all the injuries, is the only set of players that deserve any sort of pass this season.

Yep. Hatcher said he doesn't care about the fans this week and had his second straight no show.

We needed a play from him today and didn't get it.

2much2soon

Reaction score
Not sure, that GB fan (calling in on some sport radio show) said he wasn't even back with them until October. Now that I think about, that sounds right. I remember some announcer jokingly say they better find Flynn's number earlier in the season.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Not sure, that GB fan (calling in on some sport radio show) said he wasn't even back with them until October. Now that I think about, that sounds right. I remember some announcer jokingly say they better find Flynn's number earlier in the season.

Flynn was cut by Oakland after getting traded by Seattle in the off season IIRC.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Yep. Hatcher said he doesn't care about the fans this week and had his second straight no show.

We needed a play from him today and didn't get it.

Have you read what the fans are saying/thinking? All he can do is choose to block it out. Calling out Hatcher with the absolute no-show of a season Ware is having is ridiculous. Hatcher has been our only consistent push and pass rush and he is doing it while seeing double teams every play because we don't have another legit starting defensive tackle on the roster.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Why'd you change my title? I titled this "Hats off to Tom Brady for his come from behind victory". It's meant to be ironic because we make a backup look like an elite QB.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
McCarthy didn't abandon the run when the Packers were down 23 points.

That's a good point. He knew they were down, but there was an entire half of football left to play. I can guarantee you he had studied the Lions game and knew for certain he could win. I cut this team some slack after the Denver game because Denver's such a juggernaut this year and we scored 48 points, nearly winning. But this game and the Lions game are absolutely inexcusable losses.