Have we forgotten about this guy that will play QB for free?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Would perhaps the League, the Union, the Labor Department (stretch?), and the IRS have questions about "pay for free?"
The scientists of the world would have questions about how someone could "pay for free".

It is somewhat more difficult to figure out than Black holes but a bit less than dark matter.

I do know that a supercollider would be involved.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Read JaMarcus Russell's letter to Cowboys owner Jerry Jones; former QB says 'I'd play for free' | SportsDay

Why not...I mean...better price than the Dumpster Bin...
ScreenShot2013-06-20at2.22.39PM_crop_exact.png

plymkr

Reaction score
No, that is mainly it.

He gets to the NFL and literally from the very first day, he just didn't care. All he wanted was those millions and the fur coats and jets that come with them. He had zero interest in actually trying to be great and trying to help the NFL team that put its hope and millions of dollars on him.

I would play in the NFL for free if I could because I love the game... it just bothers me to see guys like him who have no respect for football and the competition between men.

Not to mention that I feel like when someone pays you good money to do a job, you're supposed to work hard to give them a return on their investment in you. Fair trade.

Having said all of that, "dead to me" is a little bit strong, I admit. There are others like him who have done the same, so he isn't the only one that I feel that way about.
Gotcha, I agree with you. I would play in the NFL for free, for the Cowboys of coarse. But seeing someone waste that talent and opportunity is painful.

It's not like he was a bust, he busted himself. It's not like he's Gavin Escobar or Bobby Carpenter, guys that tried to play but just didn't live up to expectations. Jamarcus took the money. I have little to no respect for him or anyone like him. I don't think saying he's dead to you is too strong, Jamarcus is a jerk on many different levels. I completely agree with you.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I wouldn't take this dude if he was paying the Dallas Cowboys a boat load of money to allow him to play.