Have we talked about Jourdan Lewis?

Proof

Reaction score
I know he's had a rough return, and folks have soured on him, but boy did he come up big in crucial spots last night.

I love to see it.

Gambit

Reaction score
Playing better, still think the position can be upgraded

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Lewis had a solid game yesterday. Hopefully that gave him more confidence and can continue to improve from here.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I think he is just another example of how us fans want guys to pick right back up where they left off when coming off injury. Lewis is slowing getting back to being the guy he was before. And it could not have come at a better time.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
He was as clutch as a second pedal.Do not forget how Jourdan Lewis put a cape on twice, on two consecutive third downs in the 4th quarter, partially help the Cowboys when they needed it most along with Parson to seal the deal in the end

Jourdan,Just fighting through adversity and doing what the coaches expect me to do.”
:bow:

Last edited by a moderator:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Lewis made two good play. Was getting toasted most of the game.....Still the weakest link in the 2ndary for me...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
2-3 clutch plays. Better than last week, but needs to be better.

JBS

Reaction score
The hate this guy gets in this forum is absolutely asinine. People were talking about cutting this guy.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Lewis made two good play. Was getting toasted most of the game.....Still the weakest link in the 2ndary for me...
Hey, Hey Little IceStar..The DF Was getting toasted most of the game But Lewis, DLaw,Parsons Made Plays When Needed The Most.:bow:

That's Whole Point Of My Thread..Get It? Apparently Not... :lmao: :lmao2:

exciter

Reaction score
Well, I never said today.

This will have to be addressed in off-season
Right! Considering this is the last year of his contract I would think the off-season pretty much goes without saying!

FalseStart75Pozderac

Reaction score
Glad that this post was created. Ive posted and I noted that Lewis was playing better over the last few weeks. I think more folks noticed last night. Coming off his injury, and the position he plays, confidence is critical to productivity. Im seeing more confidence, resulting in some key plays last night. Seattle's receivers are no joke.

Proof

Reaction score
GREAT plays* and the entire secondary was getting torched. yes he’s the weak link, because the others are extremely talented. point of the thread was to acknowledge the good last night though