Having Miles Austin back

Deefens

Reaction score
He has had a timely big play or two every game he played... I'm excited to see him back. TO, RW, Austin, Crayton, Witten, Bennett... really hope Romo is back to his old self and makes good reads because we have favorable matchups, and this is a game of matchups and excecution. This game can't get here soon enough.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Deefens;2489074 said:
He has had a timely big play or two every game he played... I'm excited to see him back. TO, RW, Austin, Crayton, Witten, Bennett... really hope Romo is back to his old self and makes good reads because we have favorable matchups, and this is a game of matchups and excecution. This game can't get here soon enough.

I think if Whitten and Owens line up two wide and run a quick slant to Owens, TO can touch it and bounce off him and then Whitten can catch it. This way they both get a touch on the ball.:eek:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
He's playing today? I heard ealier in the week that he would need another week to heal.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
:clap:

Yay, a thread about another big, fast, wide receiver on the team. :)

Miles will help us a lot, on special teams as well as on offense. I just hope he's truly well and doesn't re-injure himself for the year like Kosier did.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AtomicDog;2489097 said:
I think if Whitten and Owens line up two wide and run a quick slant to Owens, TO can touch it and bounce off him and then Whitten can catch it. This way they both get a touch on the ball.:eek:
who's whitten? :)

Deefens

Reaction score
theogt;2489119 said:
Is he playing tonight?

I'm sure he is... and he looks good according to Phillips press conferences and what I've heard from player interviews. Flys under the radar with all the media focus on the soap opera.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Deefens;2489143 said:
I'm sure he is... and he looks good according to Phillips press conferences and what I've heard from player interviews. Flys under the radar with all the media focus on the soap opera.
Wow. I never even noticed this. That is GREAT news. Romo trusts him, so he'll look for him on 3rd downs.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Yeah with Austin and Jenkins both playing tonight really the biggest blow is going to be Holland. Austin always adds the deep threat and Jenkins as a 3/4 CB is about the equal of PacMan with not that much of a drop off.

Dallas 28-Giants 17!!!!!!

:starspin

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Deefens;2489143 said:

Yeah, Wade said he'd taken a big leap forward and looked really good this week, even 100%. It's great news... If we have enough footballs to go around.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
This is Our Year;2489159 said:
Yeah with Austin and Jenkins both playing tonight really the biggest blow is going to be Holland. Austin always adds the deep threat and Jenkins as a 3/4 CB is about the equal of PacMan with not that much of a drop off.

Dallas 28-Giants 17!!!!!!

:starspin
Glad Jenkins is healthy, but there's a considerable drop off from Pacman to Jenkins at corner.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2489104 said:
who's whitten? :)

Thats not how you spell "whitten"? I need to pay attention more. Maybe, I can call that dominate ex cowboy receiver Michael Irving for some help.

:laugh1:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
AtomicDog;2489097 said:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: