HD torrent

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
does anybody have one yet?

Thank you to you guys that always have the answers :)

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
DBoys;1747128 said:
Yep but I don't think it will work without an account on sportbit
seem to work for me atleast the download portion if it is password protected or not I don't know

lockster

Reaction score
Wow! There Isn't A Seed On This Torrent Right Now. But 15 Of 139 Peers. Hey, can someone help me with a problem? Found out tyt changed the download policy. I don't have enough upload yet for some reason. :)
Can anyone tell me why when I watch a downloaded video on my computer it looks great no matter the quality, but when I convert and burn to dvd it show's digital static, I think is what I''d call it, small lines or small blocks of nothing on the screen and such. I used both nero and roxio and seem to be getting the same results. I'm new to the copying and burning of movies. But I'm pretty sure I did it right. I'd really appreciate any help in this area. I can't keep all of my games and movies on my computer so I need to burn them, to free up space. Also, one other question, If u have a cd movie but it's too big for a cd but you don't have the software to convert the codec. bin files to dvd, how can u copy it and have it work right on a cd. I've copied a couple movies this way. Movie is fine, the controls don't work right, like fast forward and such.