He said what? Are you kidding me?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
From the 50,000-watt beacon of truth and analytical inquiry, from Farmeers Branch, Trailer Hitch Capital Of The World, and boy, don't you wish you was us.

:starspin​

Who the heck was the play by play who proclaimed about Romo, as the game was ended, "TODAY, HE WAS THE BETTER QB"

What?:banghead:
What a dork.
Romo has outperformed and outshined Elie all year!!!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Eli is awesome....he lit up that Dolphins D for 60 passing yds and zero TDs.....though he did have a rushing TD.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The taunting penalty was dumb. But so are calls for Burnett to be cut because of it. :confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Burnett was critical to the defense in the second half. I believe he covered Shockey for the Cowboys in the second half. Clearly, he was faster than Roy Williams, who couldn't keep up with Shockey.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1759732 said:
The taunting penalty was dumb. But so are calls for Burnett to be cut because of it. :confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Burnett was critical to the defense in the second half. I believe he covered Shockey for the Cowboys in the second half. Clearly, he was faster than Roy Williams, who couldn't keep up with Shockey.

Well, dag nabit, read the whole post.
OK?
You can untwist them now.
;)