Head Coaching Job

TDHND

Reaction score
ESPNEWS is reporting that the Cowboys will interview Colts assistant Jim Caldwell and Bears DC Ron Rivera. Sorry if this has already been posted.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
TDHND;1357597 said:
ESPNEWS is reporting that the Cowboys will interview Colts assistant Jim Caldwell and Bears DC Ron Rivera. Sorry if this has already been posted.

:eek: The Wake Forest Washout, Jim Caldwell.

Aikbach

Reaction score
kingwhicker;1357648 said:
Well, that's a corn filled nugget if ever there was one.
Candidates like this deserve their rightful recognition, Caldwell is smart enough to know he is filler.

ndanger

Reaction score
kingwhicker;1357648 said:
Well, that's a corn filled nugget if ever there was one.

Yep even Orville Reddenbacher would be proud.If Orville was any kind of marketing man he would have been all over TO after his infamous get yer popcorn ready statement.Wow it would been all about O.R. poppin' it with T.O. ALL the time.Yep that's why they pay me the big bucks.:cool: :D

ndanger

Reaction score
Aikbach;1357701 said:
Candidates like this deserve their rightful recognition, Caldwell is smart enough to know he is filler.

And smart enough to know Peyton makes him shine like a diamond in a goats butt as well.:eek:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
one thing going for Caldwell is that he made Peyton much better throwing on the run

TDHND

Reaction score
Caldwell is looking much better then Rivera tonight.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TDHND;1358392 said:
Caldwell is looking much better then Rivera tonight.
You make that statement as if it will have a bearing on the decision JJ makes for our next coach. I hate to tell you this, it doesn't.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1358419 said:
You make that statement as if it will have a bearing on the decision JJ makes for our next coach. I hate to tell you this, it doesn't.

good

David