Headed to the Dallas vs Washington and need some advice

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Hey Zoners, I am headed to my first game at AT&T Stadium this Sunday and need some help with info on the best time to arrive, where to park and if there are any security issues I should expect prior to the game.

What are the do's and don'ts and anything special I need to see or do........

Thanks in advance

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Hey Zoners, I am headed to my first game at AT&T Stadium this Sunday and need some help with info on the best time to arrive, where to park and if there are any security issues I should expect prior to the game.

Thanks in advance
Cheer loudly!!!!!!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Cheer loudly!!!!!!

Only when the opponent has the ball. Too many Dallas fans are stupid and scream no matter who has the ball.

Parking is way too expensive at AT&T but I think the choices are limited. I don't know if you can park at Globe Life Park (Texas Rangers stadium) and just walk over, but if you can its a short walk, about a half mile or less.

Whatever you do, DO NOT PARK at the Walmart across the street from AT&T to the north. They have spies who watch for people parking there and then walking over to AT&T, and then tow every car that does it.

Last edited:

Silverz1972

Reaction score
I’ve found parking in the private parking areas that have transport to the stadium is best. They drop you off in the front of the stadium. Some of the cowboys parking lot will have you walking what seems like miles

Cowfan75

Reaction score

Thanks in advance

Park about a mile away, down by the old Ranger stadium. You'll still get out sooner than people paying a ton for parking.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Only when the opponent has the ball. Too many Dallas fans are stupid and scream no matter who has the ball.

Parking is way too expensive at AT&T but I think the choices are limited. I don't know if you can park at Globe Life Park (Texas Rangers stadium) and just walk over, but if you can its a short walk, about a half mile or less.

Whatever you do, DO NOT PARK at the Walmart across the street from AT&T to the north. They have spies who watch for people parking there and then walking over to AT&T, and then tow every car that does it.
Not going, but thanks for all the info.
Sure the OP will appreciate it.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Thanks in advance
If your taking small kids...be prepared to shield them from the armed security with AR-15s. Getting through security...is like getting harrassed...prices for drinks are absolutely absurd. Paid 54 for 2 12oz rum and cokes. Jerry does water down his liquor....inside the pregame party area...be ready to get bombarded by high pressure sales people trying to sell you junk. Probably the biggest disappointment had to be the pro shop though...you would think you would have some really good high end merchandise...since it is the stadium...but he'll no. Most of it was cheap crap from China. To say my trip was a huge disappointment...is an understatement. @ the game....get ready to stare at the huge screen for 3hrs...because seats are so far away...players look like ants. I know I will never go back. You would think when building a new state of the art stadium...making the fan game day experience the #1 priority...but instead...all Jerry cares about is cramming as many people he can into that place...and screw you out of your money. He couldn't care less about the fan...or family.

JustChip

Reaction score

Thanks in advance
A few pointers:

Any handbags taken in must be completely clear.

If you’re buying Cowboys lot parking in advance from a reseller, be careful with the lots closest to the stadium, especially Lot 4. They’re miserable tryin to get in and out. Lot 13 isn’t bad nor is 12. Cash parking is available east of the stadium around the old Rangers Stadium, but it’s a little bit if a hike. There’s also Cash parking in and around Rangers Lot M that’s not a bad walk. But it’s slow getting into the lot and can be very slow getting out. Definitely park near exits.

Concessions are card only, no cash. And be prepared for very long lines. You’ll miss part of the game if you go during the game. There are TVs to watch, but why go if you want to watch the game on tv?

There are no food concessionaires that walk the aisles. You either have to go to a concession stand or use an available app to order from your seat for a surcharge. Only used it once and it took awhile to get my food, but not any longer than standing in line at a stand.

You can only buy 2 beers per person at s time. And the people have to be there with you at time of purchase.

Security is not bad at all to get through, but stacks up for a noon game and can take a long time to get through.

Screenshot your tickets. They say their not valid to get in, but that’s what security told me to do last year when the network demand created problems pulling up the tickets. Again, it’s particularly bad for noon games.

mooseq

Reaction score
Go to the Miller lite tailgate it’s free with a ticket and entertaining. I was there week 1 we paid $15 for parking at a spot where it said ranger tickets only guy let us in. 30 mins later parking was $85 for everyone same spots. We got there 4 hours early walked around and then 3 hours before kick off tailgate opens at Miller lite. Also if you go to the other side of the stadium of the ticket box that’s where players come in from I was able to see them come in