HEADS UP! Countdown Promo Re The Boys From Key...

odog422

Reaction score
"...when you hit them in the mouth, they fold their tent..."

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
odog422;2273119 said:
We took quite a few shots from the Eagles and didn't fold. Keyshawn's still bitter he was shown the door when T.O. got here.

sbark

Reaction score
odog422;2273119 said:

for some minimal credability.....he could have at least added in Dec & Jan........

Wrangler87

Reaction score
odog422;2273119 said:

Do you mean the way Romo got hit in the mouth against Cleveland and........wait a minute, didn't he lead his team to a win after getting hit in the mouth?

Pure Hatin'

They are also going to do a segment on how Dallas is no longer the team to beat after Monday. I guess the Eagles are the team to beat now, right?

Why even watch BSPN?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Thats why we are a better second half team then first half. Key is still bitter about losing his job to a REAL wide receiver. Get over it and yourself Keyshawn you donkey.

fortdick

Reaction score
I just feel like all this media love for the Packers is an attempt to get people to watch what might otherwise be considered a one sided contest. After last weeks game, it would be hard to keep the interest up for another primetime game. Everyone is trying to make this game into something it is not, mainly, trying to replay the contest between last year's undefeated teams.

I don't believe the Packers are as good as the Eagles. Say what you will about McChunk, he played one of the best games of his career last week. The Pack doesn't have anyone that can make plays as well as Westbrook. They claim Philly had there top receivers out last week, but Jackson was on the field and he is better than Reggie Brown ever dreamed of being.

Either it is wishful thinking, or a concerted attempt to hype up a game that really shouldn't be close. Rogers ain't Brett Favre. Their pass rush doesn't bring the same pressure as Philly, who uses blitz packages better than anyone in the league.

The game will be tough, no dopubt, but I see the Boys winning this one by 10, just like last year.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
odog422;2273119 said:

He actually said this?

Espn is pretty sorry. They have taken their hatred for owens and turned it on an entire team. Its sorry and pathetic. The network uses all the cowboys storylines to get ratings in the offseason on a near daily basis and then when the season is rolling along they do this stuff.

Good thing is, no one should give a rats behind what keyshawn, carter, ditka or jackson say. They are about as relevant as winter boots in a north texas summer.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
One thing for sure, Dallas will get every other team's best effort this year, because they have been annointed as Super Bowl champs in the pre-season. For this rason, I expect the Packers to give Dallas a real tough game.

sago1

Reaction score
Actually I just saw them a few minutes ago. All picked the Packers except the Broncos Tom Jackson who picked the Cowboys. We all know why Key picked the Packers cause he's never forgiven the Cowboys for getting him & signing TO; Chris is still a Cowboy hater from his days with the Eagles & Berman is all about anybody but the Cowboys. As for Ditka, he may have been a Cowboy briefly, but he's never been anything except a Bear; besides, he's the guy who traded away his entire draft for a RB who didn't do squat. Obviously Ditka doesn't know talent.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
IMO, this team has one critical problem and one critical problem only: they must learn how to win in the postseason.

It's not yet a fatal flaw. It's not yet something they clearly will never learn. It's just the next step for this team. Will they get over the hump? That's why we're all watching.

But I think it's a little ridiculous to assert that any of our problems are due to essentially being weak minded or having no guts. I mean, we don't respond when punched in the mouth? Seems like a blatant case of just throwing crap against the wall and hoping it sticks --- which is the only thing Keyshawn knows how to do as an analyst.

JohnnyMac

Benched
Reaction score
The most useless piece of garbage to ever lace them up - overrated , overhyped and slow.

mbanx

Reaction score
I cant wait till he is elegible for the HOF, is he is still around, and here what kind of crap he spews then. Something like playing for the Cowboys ruined it for him. :laugh2: