hello all..

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
since i won't be able to get into chat for whatever the hell reason on draft day.....i would like to tell you the player i would like us to draft in the first round.

robert meachum

i'm gonna miss being in there with you all.

one of the best things i liked about being on this site was on draft day in the chat room.

oh well.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I wouldn't hate that pick, but I really don't think he'd be the BPA and might not even be the best WR available at our spot. And I really don't think we need a WR anyway. Yes the starters are old, but I'd like to look at Hurd and Austin for another year before deciding we need another WR.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
lane;1470805 said:
since i won't be able to get into chat for whatever the hell reason on draft day.....i would like to tell you the player i would like us to draft in the first round.

robert meachum

i'm gonna miss being in there with you all.

one of the best things i liked about being on this site was on draft day in the chat room.

oh well.

try this lane....

step 1... acquire a start up disk...

step 2... go into command line mode...

step 3... type format C: (it will ask you to confirm that you want to do this and that you are cool with losing all data on C)

step 4... take OS software of choice and install...

step 5.. retry chat

let me know if this fixes your problem :D

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
That sucks Lane. I hope you get it figured out before tomorrow.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Zaxor;1470964 said:
try this lane....

step 1... acquire a start up disk...

step 2... go into command line mode...

step 3... type format C: (it will ask you to confirm that you want to do this and that you are cool with losing all data on C)

step 4... take OS software of choice and install...

step 5.. retry chat

let me know if this fixes your problem :D
I just tried this and dint...now what?:(

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I just tried it too and it won't let me in chat either. And since I use to have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER getting into chat, but now I do, I'd say it's a problem on the zone's side, not ours.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
my wife just helped me out.

we use internet explorer and could not get in to chat.

she mentioned that she had firefox saved on the desktop as well. i signed out of explorer and signed in to the cowboy zone using firefox and clicked on chat and presto!!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Sucks to be ya'll, I'm in there now.:p:

I did however notice that when I updated the java on my other computer I had problems with some of the features.

Try clearing your Java Cache...

I use this program, it clears all kinds of junk:

ATF Cleaner

http://www.atribune.org/content/view/19/2/

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
StarKist;1471425 said:
I just tried this and dint...now what?:(

well what I like to do is take the computer to the tallest building where I am at and let it drop from the highest to the lowest point... couple of things to watch for...pedestrians, cars, baby strollers or anything in a 30 yrd radius...once you secure the area you should just let it drop...no need to watch it descend... return to your mode of transportation without your computer and go home than call 1 -800 -BUY A DELL answer the salespersons question and you will have a new computer within a week or two than follow all the instructions again should another problem arise.