Hello fellow Boys fans..Question

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
I just moved out here to Bloomington, IL which is near Peoria, IL...Is there any Boys fans in this area that use this site. I work with a couple at O'brien Mitsubishi...Just wondering because I'm a bit concerned that the bars I go to during football season wont have a Dallas game on and I cant afford the sunday ticket...I lived in Wichita, KS for 9 years and I got a bit spoiled by always being able to find a Cowboys fanbase and sports bars that cater to them. Holler Back

carphalen5150

Reaction score
For the money you will spend in a bar over the course of a season you could get Sunday Ticket...just saying...

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Sunday Ticket is like 45 bucks for 5 months or something.. its a dinner out with a GF.. suck it up and get it.. JMO.

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
Thanks I know...but I like going to bars instead...your right I would just save a bunch of money so I actually could afford it..anybody else from round here in Bears/Rams Region?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Cowboy4ever;1494317 said:
Sunday Ticket is like 45 bucks for 5 months or something.. its a dinner out with a GF.. suck it up and get it.. JMO.

How are you getting it so cheap? I pay over $100 and some odd dollars for 3-4 months to get it???:confused::confused:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ODawg;1494321 said:
Thanks I know...but I like going to bars instead...your right I would just save a bunch of money so I actually could afford it..anybody else from round here in Bears/Rams Region?

Just sell more cars ;)