Hello Green Bay

tocdi3131

Reaction score
Ignore this thread if u want but for all the realest out there, There is no way in hell (if we make it to the NFC championship game) we can win on the road what a joke this game was.
6 points won't win a game in the playoffs . What a joke tonight was. No way in hell we win in the po if we play this way ONE AND DONE Like the mavs unless we grow some nuuuuuutz KILLA INSTINCT we need this. Philly sucks and we should have won this game but we want to make it hard. Green Bay will kill us with this weak GROW SOME NUUUUUTZ JG

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Wow I didnt know green bay already beat chicago, detroit and their divisional game...

Awesome, can you tell me the powerball numbers this week.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
One and done all because of one game, you are one hell of fan. :rolleyes:

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
tocdi3131;1838910 said:
Ignore this thread if u want but for all the realest out there, There is no way in hell (if we make it to the NFC championship game) we can win on the road what a joke this game was.
6 points won't win a game in the playoffs . What a joke tonight was. No way in hell we win in the po if we play this way ONE AND DONE Like the mavs unless we grow some nuuuuuutz KILLA INSTINCT we need this. Philly sucks and we should have won this game but we want to make it hard. Green Bay will kill us with this weak GROW SOME NUUUUUTZ JG

Is this the first game you have watched this season?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Wow. One loss and we now have the first pick in the draft. :laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
tyke1doe;1838923 said:
Wow. One loss and we now have the first pick in the draft. :laugh2:

Some orthopedic doctors will be making money tomorrow with all the knee jerking around here.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You guys think this poster is bad.

Wait till about thursday the media will have us as the 6th seed and behind the obvioulsy amazingly unstoppable packers, the bucs and the vikings.

The media is going to be fun this week, people are going to be having a fit around here from what is going to be said on espn and espn radio tomorrow.

Heck, chris collinsworth just said the nfc looks weak and it looks like no one wants to win it, funny I didnt know it was being decided today,.

tocdi3131

Reaction score
No but we needed 2 games to clinch home field and we let a weak team beat us at home when we needed it. Anyone who says im a bandwagon rider(sorry my post count isnt like yours but i have good eyes) THEEBS where u taking up for yourself when all those EAGLE fans where in ur face tonight. Dont say u dont know because i was in your eyesight.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
tocdi3131;1838938 said:
No but we needed 2 games to clinch home field and we let a weak team beat us at home when we needed it. Anyone who says im a bandwagon rider(sorry my post count isnt like yours but i have good eyes) THEEBS where u taking up for yourself when all those EAGLE fans where in ur face tonight. Dont say u dont know because i was in your eyesight.

lol what? You were at the game spying on me!! LOL

I did the same things I always do at the stadium, cheer for my team, mind my own business and talk to the other people around me who are also season ticket holders.

and actually I didnt have a single eagles fan around me, so there were none to talk to. First time. Not many eagles fans their in fact.

It was a very emotionless game, from the tailgating to the stadium.

superpunk

Reaction score
stealth;1838949 said:
I was watching you all game superpunk

Then you saw what I did everytime they panned to Jessica wearing my pink #9 jersey (I wore it in pee-wee).

I'm so embarassed.....but I have needs. Needs that can only be filled by myself.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
stealth;1838949 said:
I was watching you all game superpunk

lol

I just closed my shades in my back room. That guy might have followed me home....

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Come on guys... cut him some slack. He was right on target back in August:

WAKE UP our D isnt what I or any of U thought it was. I know its only pre season but both teams were hyped up during this game,and Dallas just got whopped on D....

....A Henry better get better magically before the season or were screwed. REAL TALK

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1605772#post1605772

Maybe he's some kind of Oracle?