Hello!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Post number one!

Cowboys forever :star:

Long time reader, first time poster, and I am excited about this coming season. There is still work to be done, however, I believe that the team is on it's way up.

The Cowboys have some direction now that Parcells is here, and hopefully, it will make all Cowboy fans glad to at least have him for awhile. The QB position is not that good for the long term, however, we might just have someone on the roster that may surpise us fans.

Thanks for this forum!

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
:welcome:

I agree we still have work to do but I feel we are a lot closer than we have been since our last superbowl run.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Welcome to this wild and wacky world made up of the haters, the lovers,
the wise ,the unwise,and the rest of us who love having an opinion-right or wrong

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/welcome_zone.jpg

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey!

Nice to welcome you to the best Cowboy's forum...

:D

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Welcome..........Long time reader huh? Reading isn't really a requirement here at the zone, didn't you get the memo?

JonCJG

Reaction score
Welcome to the board!! This is the best NFL site on the net bar none.

David
KD

trueblue1687

Reaction score
Welcome. You'll find that jumping into these discussion (well, some discussions:)) is alot more fun than just reading them. Enjoy the knowledge that alot of these folks have!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Post number one!

Cowboys forever :star:

Long time reader, first time poster, and I am excited about this coming season. There is still work to be done, however, I believe that the team is on it's way up.

The Cowboys have some direction now that Parcells is here, and hopefully, it will make all Cowboy fans glad to at least have him for awhile. The QB position is not that good for the long term, however, we might just have someone on the roster that may surpise us fans.

Thanks for this forum!

Welcome to the board.