Hello

BIGWAY

Reaction score
Hello Zone Members. I had heard a lot about The Zone ( from postings by members from another cowboy site) and finally decided to check this site out, and I am glad I did. This seems to be a very well run site with some very interesting people in it. I am new to the world of forums, but I love the Cowboys and look forward to reading and replying on here.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BIGWAY;1464383 said:
Hello Zone Members. I had heard a lot about The Zone ( from postings by members from another cowboy site) and finally decided to check this site out, and I am glad I did. This seems to be a very well run site with some very interesting people in it. I am new to the world of forums, but I love the Cowboys and look forward to reading and replying on here.
:welcome: to the forum. Jump right in.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
BIGWAY;1464383 said:
Welcome to our sanctuary..

:mchammer:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BIGWAY;1464383 said:

You've made an excellent decision, my new friend... I look forward to reading your thoughts on sundry subjects...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Oh, there are some interesting people alright..

:)

Welcome.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dangerdoom4124;1464419 said:
Welcome to our sanitarium..

:mchammer:

There...fixed it for you.:p: ;)

Welcome to the board.:starspin

ArmyCowboy

Reaction score
I used to post at the Ranch quite a bit (over 7000 posts there), but the average member over there now seems to be a 15 year old who thinks we're going to the Super Bowl everytime we win a game and wants everyone fired when we lose one.

Seems alot more level headed here, with a higher football IQ.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BIGWAY;1464383 said:

ArmyCowboy;1464713 said:
I used to post at the Ranch quite a bit (over 7000 posts there), but the average member over there now seems to be a 15 year old who thinks we're going to the Super Bowl everytime we win a game and wants everyone fired when we lose one.

Welcome to you both. :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
dalboy;1465429 said:
:beer2: always good to have a new member

Except when the new member is from "Olean"...we have enough of those already.

In fact, we have too many.

:D ;)

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
ArmyCowboy;1464713 said:

I lurked that site for like 2 years, i remember your posts. Hope you stick around!