Help a brother out....

sf49rh8r

Reaction score
I had a link to a site where you could download all of the nfl Sunday games except for the ESPN game. Can someone help me out by sending me that link again? Thanks in advance.

Kyle

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know the link you were talking about.

I do not have it any longer, had to reformat the HD a few months back, however when I still had the link and went on it last time...they no longer updated or even had the older games.

Not sure if they were told to stop hosting the vids, not sure if they just did not pay bandwith or hosting fees, but for what ever reason they no longer worked.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I know the link you were talking about.

I do not have it any longer, had to reformat the HD a few months back, however when I still had the link and went on it last time...they no longer updated or even had the older games.

Not sure if they were told to stop hosting the vids, not sure if they just did not pay bandwith or hosting fees, but for what ever reason they no longer worked.

Yup, same here. They were all gone, I think the site was removed.

aznhalf

Reaction score
Its so hard to find NFL games in their entirety. Torrent only has seeders for a couple games.

That said I'm still very thankful for those who put at least some of Boys' games up on torrent last season for those of us who couldn't watch the game. Hope someone can help us out this year.

Big D

Reaction score
maybe we can create our own p2p network and share the videos we have with each other. I would love to get as many past games in digital format as possible. I have boxes full of vhs tapes with all the games from 90-97 but to convert all of that is a serious task.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
hey big d if you want to send me copies of the games from 90 to 95 I will dig them all in and make copies for you on dvd, at full quality. One half per disc.

If you want to send me copies like one season at a time I can knock them off in a short time. I will take out the commercials and half time also.

Let me know I would love to do it.

sf49rh8r

Reaction score
Thanks gang for the feed back. Looks like a great family of Cowboy fans willing to help each other out. If you all are ever in Honolulu...the first beer is on me!!!

Aloha

9rh8r in Paradise

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
sf49rh8r said:
Thanks gang for the feed back. Looks like a great family of Cowboy fans willing to help each other out. If you all are ever in Honolulu...the first beer is on me!!!

Aloha

9rh8r in Paradise

whats the drinking age? 21 over there too?