Help, i cant get dallascowboys website to load up

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Can anyone help me, i cant get the cowboys main website, www.dallascowboys.com to load up. I have tried flushing the ipconfig like some of you said, but that still wont let me load up cowboys main website.

I didnt want to change dns ip address because i was afraid that might mess up my dns server. So, can someone tell me how to fix it to load up cowboys website, or is their website still down?

:bow:

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
It worked for me at work, but now it is down for me at home. Very frustrating. I'm right there with you, Joe.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
CowboyMike;3686516 said:
It worked for me at work, but now it is down for me at home. Very frustrating. I'm right there with you, Joe.

One thing I do boycott is that site, so I don't worry about it.

Click, click, click

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
CowboyMike;3686516 said:

i understand buddy, i havent been able to view their site for about 2 days now

:bang2:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I would say to just keep trying. It wouldn't work even once for me yesterday, but today it did.

Way to go, Jerry Jr.

SacredStar

Reaction score
It worked briefly for me yesterday, but now it's back off again.

craig71

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3686574 said:
i understand buddy, i havent been able to view their site for about 2 days now

:bang2:

I don't know why, but when I read that Joe the first thought in my mind was a caged, rabid dog that needed to devour something to get its fix.:laugh2:

Craig

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Its worked every time i have gone to it these last few days. Kindof confused why everyone is making threads about it every two minutes. Maybe you need to clear out your cache.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;3686595 said:
Its worked every time i have gone to it these last few days. Kindof confused why everyone is making threads about it every two minutes. Maybe you need to clear out your cache.

I did that, I repaired the network connection that Brainpaint was suggesting yesterday, I restarted, ect.....

All I get is a picture of some kids playing soccer or a page that says "IT WORKS"

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
craig71;3686594 said:
I don't know why, but when I read that Joe the first thought in my mind was a caged, rabid dog that needed to devour something to get its fix.:laugh2:

Craig

lol funny craig :D

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
CowboyMike;3686516 said:

Funny, I have no problem at home, but can't access it work.

tr1

Benched
Reaction score
http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/bus/stories/110910dnspocowboyssite.3f151c1.html

The DNS probably got screwed up...it could take up to 48 hours for things to right themselved.

SacredStar

Reaction score
tr1;3686672 said:
http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/bus/stories/110910dnspocowboyssite.3f151c1.html

The DNS probably got screwed up...it could take up to 48 hours for things to right themselved.

Good find. Now we know. Thank you.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
I couldn't load the site as late as 3:00 pm this afternoon. I then did change the dns ip address and it worked fine. I used 4.2.2.2