Help: I won't be able to watch a Cowboys game for the 1st time in 25 years

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
I will be on a cruise (it's for work, I would have never gone on it during football season if it was up to me) this Sunday and will have to miss the game against the Commanders.. Here's where you guys can help.. My plan is that when I get back on Monday, not to listen to any sports radio or get on any websites until I get home that night and can somehow watch the game.. Does anyone know of a website that posts the full games after they are played so that I could just go to that website and download it before I find out what happened in the game?

thanks for any help or suggestions..

DBoys

Reaction score
DVR / Tivo is your friend.

torrent of the game is usually posted 1 or 2 days after.

landryscorner

Reaction score
That's nothing i'm leaving for Jakarta Indonesia for a month for family vacation :( im counting on stargazer to come through for me, i will be on the net from overthere on the forum so i hope I dont miss too much im so sad even on my vacation not fair

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;1761862 said:
I will be on a cruise this Sunday and will have to miss the game against the Commanders..
Simple...just make sure you cross the International Date Line going west to east. You should get back in plenty of time to see the game.

:D

btcutter

Reaction score
If you have Direct TV superfan, you can watch the game on Internet!!!!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If you have a CPU with you then someone could find the sop cast link for you and you could just watch it on the boat live.

billybyrd

Reaction score
i am going on vac next week to but i will be flying to the game on sunday cannot wait to put the beat down on the skins

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
skinsscalper;1761877 said:
Don't cruise ships have satellite?

SS

:star:

Exactly. I would find someone in authority on that ship and slip him a few bucks.... throw a SuperCruise Party.... small time version of SB party :)

I bet there would be MANY people interested on the boat... Cowboys fans are ubiquitous...... 1 if by land... 2 if by see :D

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
If you guys ever want to sling your home TV to your PC or Cell Phone, you can do it with Sling-box. You can watch anything on your TV right on your PC or Cell............

www.slingmedia.com/

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
thanks for the help guys, for real I appreciate it..

I'm gonna bookmark this thread so I can use the info you guys gave me to watch the game when I get back..

the problem is that I will be coming back to TN (where my boss lives) after the cruise instead of back home in Oklahoma.. I could record it and watch it when I get back home to OK, but I won't want to wait another couple days and I know I can't go that long without finding out the score of the game.. and my boss doesn't have DirecTV/DVR/TiVo or anything..

so thanks again, I appreciate all the responses!

:starspin

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;1762421 said:
thanks for the help guys, for real I appreciate it..

I'm gonna bookmark this thread so I can use the info you guys gave me to watch the game when I get back..

the problem is that I will be coming back to TN (where my boss lives) after the cruise instead of back home in Oklahoma.. I could record it and watch it when I get back home to OK, but I won't want to wait another couple days and I know I can't go that long without finding out the score of the game.. and my boss doesn't have DirecTV/DVR/TiVo or anything..

so thanks again, I appreciate all the responses!

:starspin

Don't they have internet on the Cruise ship? You could always do sopcast.