Help Please!!

SaltyNovice

CowboysRangers
Reaction score
I just went Broadband witht he cable company and all of the sudden I can't get the Cowboyzone webpage. The host site webpage keeps popping up. I got here now by using google and then link to the Zone. Anybody got any ideas about what is going on?

Reaction score
go in once you get here and add this to your trusted sites...

copy the link... goto Tools, Internet Options, click on the Security Tab, there should be a Green Circle with a check in it... click on it... then a Sites button should become available just below it... click on that... right in that window there is a add sites box... paste the link you copied into that box... hit ok... and Ok on the Internet Options screen... that will allow your firewall to access the page... That might work...

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
StonetheCrow77 said:
go in once you get here and add this to your trusted sites...

copy the link... goto Tools, Internet Options, click on the Security Tab, there should be a Green Circle with a check in it... click on it... then a Sites button should become available just below it... click on that... right in that window there is a add sites box... paste the link you copied into that box... hit ok... and Ok on the Internet Options screen... that will allow your firewall to access the page... That might work...

wild. let me get this straight.

broadband installed.
open IE, and type in http://www.cowboyszone.com
you get their "host" page? (can you provide a link to what you do see?)

but if you search on it and click a link, it goes through?

firewall possible but if it were blocking traffic i'd think it would do it directly or indirectly as port traffic is just port traffic. if blocking any content, it would do it regardless of how it came through, usually. definately worth checking because something new seems to be causing the grief, however.

lemme know if i got it right, but this is a bit odd. have you rewritten your MBR lately? >g<

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
iceberg said:
wild. let me get this straight.

broadband installed.
open IE, and type in http://www.cowboyszone.com
you get their "host" page? (can you provide a link to what you do see?)

but if you search on it and click a link, it goes through?

firewall possible but if it were blocking traffic i'd think it would do it directly or indirectly as port traffic is just port traffic. if blocking any content, it would do it regardless of how it came through, usually. definately worth checking because something new seems to be causing the grief, however.

lemme know if i got it right, but this is a bit odd. have you rewritten your MBR lately? >g<

Quick IceCube. Ask him if he is on cable or dsl. WAIT - you did that already. No? You didnt?

Your routing troubleshooting skills are not on par grasshoppah. Dont always assume the most logical windows error code. **FORMAT C: <ENTER**

Im here all day wankah... :laugh2:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
fine.

never here to play games man, just try to help. if you're gonna run around and insult all the time, i won't bother. please continue to screw peoples machines up and have fun.