Help!!! Where can I watch Giants game?

PA Cowboy

Reaction score
I'll be in Houston this weekend and I am looking for a place to watch the game. I looked on TV Guide online for Houston and all the Fox affiliates have the game "Teams TBA". Any suggestions from the Houston contingent?

:jints: :blind:

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
You might want to check the board on gameday if you have internet access. I usally post a thread about a game rebroadcast and take the first 2 people that respond.

marchetta

Reaction score
PA Cowboy said:
I looked on TV Guide online for Houston and all the Fox affiliates have the game "Teams TBA".

I've been checking TV Guide Online also for the last 2 days, and I'm getting the same "Teams TBA" message. That sucks, 'cause I'm Jonesing waiting to see if da boys will be showing in my area. My weekend is riding on this! The one good omen, is that during the Eagles game, Fox showed next weeks lineup and Dallas vs Giants was at the top in bold, so most areas will get to watch the new and improved Cowboys!

Martice

Reaction score
You may have to do like a few of us in NYC when the game isn't shown locally. Find a nice sports bar and grab a beer.

Besides, it's a nice place to meet other fans as well.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
WG is right

Last week Fox kept saying the Cowboys Giants game would be the game of the week, with Troy and Joe doing it as well. so it will be the feature game everywhere. Unless you live in Va and the skins are playing at the same time.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Cowboyfan81 said:
You might want to check the board on gameday if you have internet access. I usally post a thread about a game rebroadcast and take the first 2 people that respond.

Where do you take em?

PA Cowboy

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!!! *Big sigh of relief*

Looking forward to another W against the Giants.

:yourock:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheHustler said:
Find a good sports bar nearby, just in case.
It'll be on locally. Trust me on that.

Anytime the Texans play away or at an alternate time, they show the Cowboys.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Hmm, I was going to go to the local sports bar, but it's my daughters 1st year bday on Halloween and my wife decided to have the party on Sunday... :eek:

So that basically means I'm going to have to have the computer on and watch the game on NFL.com or something.

:banghead:

hehe, oh well.

OK, You ever realize that you forget what day it is? I jsut somehow transported myself a week ahead. :) I'll miss the game in 2 weeks. Not this one. To the local sports bar I go!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jksmith269 said:
WG is right

Last week Fox kept saying the Cowboys Giants game would be the game of the week, with Troy and Joe doing it as well. so it will be the feature game everywhere. Unless you live in Va and the skins are playing at the same time.

I think I will get stuck watching the skins two weeks in a row...oh well net radio for me :( :D

At least I get to see the skins lose last weekend and hopefully this weekend...IF they don't show the dallas game.

Our local stations never make the final decisions until a day before or sometimes even up until game time they will still have the wrong game listed.

It is nice when they have one game listed and then you tune in to a cowboys game...it is REALLY infuriating when they have the cowboys game listed for a few days only to tune into another game.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Martice said:
You may have to do like a few of us in NYC when the game isn't shown locally. Find a nice sports bar and grab a beer.

Besides, it's a nice place to meet other fans as well.

Been there a lot. Best if with a friend. :bow:

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I think I will get stuck watching the skins two weeks in a row...oh well net radio for me :( :D

At least I get to see the skins lose last weekend and hopefully this weekend...IF they don't show the dallas game.

Our local stations never make the final decisions until a day before or sometimes even up until game time they will still have the wrong game listed.

It is nice when they have one game listed and then you tune in to a cowboys game...it is REALLY infuriating when they have the cowboys game listed for a few days only to tune into another game.

No Sports bars near you?

vlad

Reaction score
I used to live down there, there is an awesome sports bar called SROs. Place is huge, a wall of massive TVs with smaller tvs around them and then at each table you get your own tv. Don't let the crappy website fool you, its a good place to watch games.
http://www.srosportsbar.com/