Twitter: Hendershot activated. Mckeon to IR

CCBoy

Reaction score
Waletszo will never stay ,I thought he he had sometthin but some guys cant stay healthy.
He is a very big man and is driven by a mean streak. I'm not going in on a quick release program until he is given a full opportunity. That boils down to right now. I like him a lot...good luck Matt Waletzko.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Hope to see some plays from Hendershot. Didn't look as good as Fergy last year but had his moments. Kid needs to perform because there's another athletic UDFA TE right behind him.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Waletszo will never stay ,I thought he he had sometthin but some guys cant stay healthy.
He had surgery on his left shoulder to fix a subluxation last year. Apparently he has the same issue on the right. Not sure if he had surgery for it. But it's not going to keep him from playing.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anyone know how many of the IR to return slots the team has left out of the 8 given to each team?
Is there a limit. I was not aware of that. I am sure they are not close to that. Maybe only a few have been back on active roster Since week 1. Nashon WrIght and now Hendershot. As LVE out for year. Was McKeon on ot earlier, or was he brought up from the PS.

CWR

Reaction score
You never know. I remember when Fred Taylor was well established as "fragile" Fred. He then became a work horse and rarely left the field.

I do agree though, that some guys are chronically injured. Unfortunately you have to let it play out.

It's been a long time but I think that's why we cut Jimmy Smith and that one still stings.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is McKeon really hurt? I kinda feel bad for him. All of our other TEs are younger with more upside.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Hope to see some plays from Hendershot. Didn't look as good as Fergy last year but had his moments. Kid needs to perform because there's another athletic UDFA TE right behind him.
I thought he got off to a shaky start this year after looking pretty good most of last year, especially as a receiving threat. Hopefully, he'll come off IR sound and ready to compete. A better player to fill that role that McKeon has been holding down.