Here is a fun fact

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
If it was any of the other 31 teams that gave up a 1st RD pick for Cooper, the GM and coaches would be geniuses, and the trade would have gone down as one of the best and smartest trades in NFL history!

I know how the naysayers really feel.

You think I give a damn if Dallas gave up a 1st for Cooper? Not a ******* chance!

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Oh good, the board is now a place for any random thought that popped in our heads. I would like to let everyone know I splurged and had an extra sausage patty on my McMuffin this morning.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Oh good, the board is now a place for any random thought that popped in our heads. I would like to let everyone know I splurged and had an extra sausage patty on my McMuffin this morning.

That's actually great info. You just gave someone a much needed idea. Plus it seems fun to splurge McMuffin's.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
What makes you think other Gms would get a pass? I would think it’s a mistake no matter which team did it.

Big_D

Reaction score
Except the Cowboys were the only team willing to come off a first. Can't really have it the other way since 31 other GMs weren't biting.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
If it was any of the other 31 teams that gave up a 1st RD pick for Cooper, the GM and coaches would be geniuses, and the trade would have gone down as one of the best and smartest trades in NFL history!

I know how the naysayers really feel.

You think I give a damn if Dallas gave up a 1st for Cooper? Not a ******* chance!
LOL, right on Soupy! The naysayers make idiotic comments/predictions without even waiting to see how Cooper fits into Dallas' scheme. WOW :rolleyes:

Last edited: