Here is all we need

STSINAZ

Reaction score
We need a coach that is going to let his O coordinator and D coordinator turn this team loose...

On Offense: We need a coordinator like Norv Turner who is going to make the most out of the weapons we have

On Defense: We need a coordinator like Dick Lebeau or D Capers...one who will maximize the potential and there is alot of it. The whole problem with Roy and Bradie are them wanting to please Parcells lifting those weights....he harps on that...those guys both bulked up but they now cant move! They both need to lose some weight, we know Roy could do the job if he lost 15 pounds..we saw it...not sure on Bradie...we have too much talent not to succeed so while you guys say we need this Head Coach or that one...that is not the key...the key is the coordinators....its important who coaches but more important who the coordinators are...unless BP stays because he runs the whole team...into the ground

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I'm starting to want Ron Revera of Chicago for Def Cord. if we go back to the 4-3 but if we dont and stick to the 3-4 then i want the Ravens Def. Cord. i think Rex Ryan

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I think we should keep the O coordinators that we have, Palmer and Sparano, they did a great job this year

if BIll leaves, pry Rex Ryan away from the Ravens w/ the HC position, and have him run the D, as well as his duties as coach, and upgrade Paul Pasqueloni to DC, as he has defensive coaching experience