Here is who to blame for the loss

TheCritic

Reaction score
I blame the Eagles myself. They have been winning games like this all season. Playing them close and getting lucky breaks all season. But they will suffer the curse of the 2023 Cowboys. Any team that beats the 2023 Cowboys goes on a massive losing streak. See you in a few weeks Philly!

Zman5

Reaction score
I blame the Eagles myself. They have been winning games like this all season. Playing them close and getting lucky breaks all season. But they will suffer the curse of the 2023 Cowboys. Any team that beats the 2023 Cowboys goes on a massive losing streak. See you in a few weeks Philly!
Every team that played us this season lost the next game except for the Gints. Even they were getting spanked until a miraculous second half help them win vs the Cards.
Philly might be lucky and break this streak since they have a bye next week.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Their lucky break has been their ability to hold their gm accountable. We don’t have that option in Jonestown so we just do the best we can with a hc w no power and a meddling fuhrer who constantly undermines his coaches. This century is enough evidence for me that we’re not ever gonna mk it to an nfc championship game as long as someone named Jones owns the team.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Whats funny is we seem to absolutely punish teams in terms of injuries, but usually never comes to effect until their next game