Here's a crazy question

Scotman

Reaction score
So let's say TO behaves and has a great three years here in Dallas. He gets a 1,000 or better every year. Get himself 8-12 touchdowns each year. We get back to the playoffs and actually win some games.

Does TO have a Hall of Fame career? If so, would he go in as a Cowboy?

I'd think possibly on the first and most assuredly on the second (assuming a positive on the first of course).

Sorry, just killing time. :)

Scot

joseephuss

Reaction score
Scotman said:
So let's say TO behaves and has a great three years here in Dallas. He gets a 1,000 or better every year. Get himself 8-12 touchdowns each year. We get back to the playoffs and actually win some games.

Does TO have a Hall of Fame career? If so, would he go in as a Cowboy?

I'd think possibly on the first and most assuredly on the second (assuming a positive on the first of course).

Sorry, just killing time. :)

Scot

Three 1,000 yard seasons and 10-12 TDs would give him some great career numbers. He is already 4th in receiving TDs in NFL history with 101. I think those numbers would put him in the HOF. What team? Don't really know or care at this point.

I do think T.O. is capable of putting up those type numbers the next 3 years. I also think he could keep playing after that and put up modest numbers to build his stats.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I agree. I superbowl win would put the icing on the cake for Owens.

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
Oh he'd go in as a Cowboy just to piss off the other two teams. Not to mention if his image did cleanup then of course he'd want this to be the place he was remembered from. And yea i think he's a virtual lock if he can have a few good seasons here to add to everything else he's done already. Though he probably will run into admittance problems at first much like Irvin is at the moment.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
in the NFL HOF you dont go in as a member of a team like in baseball. You are elected as a person

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
seantaylor21 said:
TO will never be in the hall. Hes a turd

I'm not a TO fan but there is a bit of hypocrisy in your post when you call him a turd yet have a username of a person facing a possible jail sentence.

Reaction score
IMO, it depends on Owens and the ability to control his mouth. The second one minor negative comment come outta his mouth, the media will be all over it. But if he can keep it to himself, he'll be fine.