Here's our adversity.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I recall somebody saying we would face our share of adversity in the first half this season, only to turn it on in the end.

Well, the first part has come true.

In Brad we trust (for the next few weeks)

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
It will surely be different than last year. At least we get to watch a game that matters Week 17

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I don't think we can win. We aren't going to score as many points with Brad and the defense won't step up to hold them. It's going to be ugly.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I think they have already started to deal with it better than before.

I like what's coming out of Cowboy Camp this morning regarding the team's approach the next few weeks.

As a fan, my goal for the team is to go 2-1. If we are 6-3 when we go into the bye, we'll be in a good position when everybody get back healthy (hopefully)

superpunk

Reaction score
He said we would not get the treasure we seek, on account of our Ob-stack-uhls.

What does he know? He's just an ignorant old man!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
we must all ralley around Johnson .......Kitna........Hos......or whoever they put at QB.

Go Cowboys!

ddh33

Reaction score
Everybody has to deal with adversity. A lot of people who are suddenly quoting Bill Parcells again should remember that Bill thought this is when you showed who you really were...

I believe the team can come out of this stonger. Of course, I can envision a scenario where they implode too. But that's up to them. Ultimately, I think enough guys in that lockerroom care enough and are willing to fight enough to overcome this.