Here's the mentality of the DMN writers

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
http://www.***BANNED-URL***/video/dallasnews/cowboys_gen/index.html?nvid=309816&shu=1

Wood

Reaction score
the part where TO rips out the offensive plays where he isn't primary receiver is pretty funny. I think the media in Dallas is exactly what Jerry wants. Everything about the cowboys is over-the-top including the media. Would we really want it any different? I still remember the time after the super bowls when Dallas was irrelivant and nobody cared. They are relevant again and Jerry is pouring the gasoline on the fire...he lives for this atmosphere.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
that was really bad acting, also they need some writers to improve that script.

FCBarca

Reaction score
I know when it comes to the Pistons, I despise the fact that the beatwriters simply drink from the kool aid...So having media guys who aren't singing the company line is fine by me, even if they stink it up from time to time.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sportswriters getting paid to do comedy skits instead of investigative reporting. Now where have I seen that before..?

Oh yeah. ESPN.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Wow. I didn't watch it all, but let's just say that the Duke wouldn't be happy.

Maybe, Watkins and Macmahan will be at the Oscars. They need to remake that movie about flying over the coo-coos nest or something.

These guys are straight up trippin.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are so full of themselves that they create skits instead of bringing us actual Cowboys news. I guess that was supposed to be funny or something.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
I've seen funnier and more believable acting from Ron Jeremy. They need to stick to low quality journalism.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
dallasfaniac;2460373 said:
I've seen funnier and more believable acting from Ron Jeremy.

The thespian skills of Ron Jeremy have always been underappreciated... it's my theory that the critics are always hypercritical of guys with hairy backs...