Hey Cowboy Nation. I’m new here

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I go by Truck.
Well I go by car or SUV. Sometimes I go by boat or plane, but never train. The only time I go by truck is when I'm riding with someone else.

29 years old.
Well you're the reason we haven't won a Super Bowl here lately. As soon as you started educating yourself, we haven't won jack. Maybe someone needs to conk you on the head...make you forget everything you know.

I love my Cowboys.
Oh...now they're your Cowboys. Excuse me Mr. Jones. I didn't know you secretly owned the team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, get ready for everything you say to be over scrutinized and misread. And God forbid you crack a joke and don't put the LOL or a laughing emoji behind it. This place is toxic and unforgiving. But we all still love each other. I guess that's just how families are. So welcome to the family, welcome to the brotherhood, welcome to the ring of hell, and may God be with you.

:welcome:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay, so you need to change your name, because everyone here knows I'm a truck driver, and now it just sounds bad.

Welcome to your new home away from home! It's your turn to do the dishes!

Seriously though, the kitchen is starting to smell really bad.

Okay, really seriously now, welcome aboard, have fun, learn as much as you try to teach,and remember - Everyone is right...in their own minds.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Truck? OK, but I am not going to type your name a lot because I am a bad typist and I make a lot of errors because my mind and fingers are not properly synced. I do not want to get a time out for breaking the rules about naughty language. Although, I do love naughty language and it makes me feel grown up to use it.

If cussing were a language, I would be considered bilingual. Those of superior intelligence say those of us who cuss are just ignorant and don't know the right words to use. I say to them go $%#@$ and &*^(% up your $%^#&.

Truck, welcome to the best sports forum in the land. They tell me it is a sports forum but you can't prove it by me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Truck? OK, but I am not going to type your name a lot because I am a bad typist and I make a lot of errors because my mind and fingers are not properly synced. I do not want to get a time out for breaking the rules about naughty language. Although, I do love naughty language and it makes me feel grown up to use it.

If cussing were a language, I would be considered bilingual. Those of superior intelligence say those of us who cuss are just ignorant and don't know the right words to use. I say to them go $%#@$ and &*^(% up your $%^#&.

Truck, welcome to the best sports forum in the land. They tell me it is a sports forum but you can't prove it by me.
See, I feel like certain cuss words convey emotion and context better than any pseudo intellectual word ever could. HOLY UNCONVENTIONAL FECES!!! See what I mean?