Hey Cowboys, don't tease me, please me

Jkyle

Reaction score
I think the team is looking good right now but I want to see something going against another top NFC team this Sunday. We go embarrassed in SF and we looked like pretenders and not contenders. Here's another chance to prove to themselves and the fans they are legit. A loss would mean we are still just a team good enough to beat the average teams but not a serious threat otherwise. I have a good feeling this team is ready to make that step.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I think the team is looking good right now but I want to see something going against another top NFC team this Sunday. We go embarrassed in SF and we looked like pretenders and not contenders. Here's another chance to prove to themselves and the fans they are legit. A loss would mean we are still just a team good enough to beat the average teams but not a serious threat otherwise. I have a good feeling this team is ready to make that step.
That feeling could be "gas" ?

fivetwos

Reaction score
This weeks game on its own isn’t about proving anything, they can’t.

But they DO need to win the division if they are to have any realistic shot at all, and they pretty much need to beat Philly twice for that to happen.

Need to beat them once before you can beat them twice.

We are going to need to cut the crap with the penalties, and execute at a high level all around. Both can happen. Go do it.

I almost want to say we deserve it.