Hey folks, reasons to be happy!

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Do you realize that we are 12-2, we have a dozen players going to the Pro-Bowl, our QB is ranked 3rd in the league with a 101.0 rating and twice as many TDs as INTs, and we are still pretty healthy.

If anyone would have told you before the season that this is where we would be with two games left everyone would have been ecstatic!

Lots of reasons to be happy people! :starspin

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
But RW sucks... JJ can't run... TO still pouts... JG is Martz Jr and on top of all that we can't match up against the Pats

;) I was being a Chicken Little, sorry.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
smarta5150;1843480 said:
But RW sucks... JJ can't run... TO still pouts... JG is Martz Jr and on top of all that we can't match up against the Pats

I have been feeling very low about our team after this loss and then I thought I would put things into perspective and we really do have a lot to be happy about.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
THUMPER;1843484 said:
I have been feeling very low about our team after this loss and then I thought I would put things into perspective and we really do have a lot to be happy about.

I am with you... I couldn't really be any happier at this point.

I still think we are Superbowl bound.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
THUMPER;1843476 said:
Do you realize that we are 12-2, we have a dozen players going to the Pro-Bowl, our QB is ranked 3rd in the league with a 101.0 rating and twice as many TDs as INTs, and we are still pretty healthy.

If anyone would have told you before the season that this is where we would be with two games left everyone would have been ecstatic!

Lots of reasons to be happy people! :starspin
You wouldn't know all that if you look at some of the threads with bunch of unhappy people on here.

But yeah, I love everything about this team and we are in a great shape and I'm enjoying hell out of it.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1843514 said:
You wouldn't know all that if you look at some of the threads with bunch of unhappy people on here.

But yeah, I love everything about this team and we are in a great shape and I'm enjoying hell out of it.

What's not to love... except Roy of course. :D

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I'd feel soooo much better if we had not lost to Philly.

Happy for our 12 Pro Bowl players.

But extremely disappointed in our effort at home against Philly. Particularly Romo's effort (or lack thereof).

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'm really only upset about one thing. I wanted to sweep the NFC East again. It has only happened twice.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Without a doubt, Thump!

That's why I'm constantly amazed at all the *****ing and moaning around here. This year has been better than anyone could have reasonably imagined -- and in today's NFL, odds are good that next year won't be this good.

So the pessimists can complain and fret if they like, but me, I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
:D Man I hate these "Be Happy" Threads. It feels like I am being Patronized, and that the author is speaking slowly so I can understand. This is as bad as the headless chicken threads. :D

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1843716 said:
Without a doubt, Thump!

That's why I'm constantly amazed at all the *****ing and moaning around here. This year has been better than anyone could have reasonably imagined -- and in today's NFL, odds are good that next year won't be this good.

So the pessimists can complain and fret if they like, but me, I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this.

It probably has a lot to do with being the eventual bridesmaids to the Patriot Super Team.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
smarta5150;1843480 said:

You forgot one.... Bill built this team :rolleyes: :lmao2: