Hey NASCAR haters... I met Julius Jones at the race today!!

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
My being a NASCAR fan paid off in full today... In a Cowboys kinda way

While at the Radio Shack 500 at Texas Motor Speedway, I got to watch Troy Aikman start the engines (about 50 to 75 yds away) and got to say hi and shake the hand of no other than Julius Jones. He was in the infield at the race hanging out and meeting fans. JJ was very friendly... but not in a Drew Pearson/ Eugene Lockhardt kinda way - * you know what I mean trickblue...

I heard that Roger Staubach and a few other Cowboys were there too, but couldn't find them.

So.... neener neener neener - you NASCAR haters missed out on meeting and talking to JJ

:tongue:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Princess said:

While at the Radio Shack 500 at Texas Motor Speedway, I got to watch Troy Aikman start the engines (about 50 to 75 yds away) and got to say hi and shake the hand of no other than Julius Jones. He was in the infield at the race hanging out and meeting fans. JJ was very friendly... but not in a Drew Pearson/ Eugene Lockhardt kinda way - * you know what I mean trickblue...

I heard that Roger Staubach and a few other Cowboys were there too, but couldn't find them.

So.... neener neener neener - you NASCAR haters missed out on meeting and talking to JJ

Jerry must have paid him to show up ;)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I had a tooth for every Cowboy I met at a NASCAR race, I'd have almost a mouthful.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Princess said:

Pretty cool CP. Cowboys and NASCAR. Does it get any better???

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Idgit said:
If I had a tooth for every Cowboy I met at a NASCAR race, I'd have almost a mouthful.

two teeth does not a mouthful make... :D

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Idgit said:
By Southern Standards or by Normal Standards ? ........ :D If we're going by Southern Standards then i'd have a mouthful and i've never been to a Nascar Race. :eek:

Princess, you still Jeff Gordon's #1 fan ? :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congrats on getting to meet Julius.....and as a side note....I still hate nascar lol.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Idgit said:

Is that a normal mouthful or an Arkansas mouthful???? ;)