Hey there, hi there, ho there!!!

Freyguy

Reaction score
I know ive been around the site for a couple weeks but I guess this is a good of time as any to finally introduce myself.

I live in Indiana, right in Bears and Colts country(and i hate them both). But, as of right now I am serving our great country overseas and hope to be home some time in the next few weeks.

I have loved the Cowboys ever since I lived in a suburb of Dallas, Garland. My dad still lives there and I wish I would have never moved because of family reasons. I love Dallas, not just the Cowboys, but the whole city. I live in a city of about 7,000 people and i miss the big city.

Just thought i would say hey and hope to see you around.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

I've made several business trips to Ft. Wayne, IN or Indianapolis. It's interesting to see the division of people from one stat rooting for the Bears and Colts.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Well then, a belated :welcome: to the board and thank you for your service, sir.

Freyguy

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1727951 said:
Welcome to the site.

I've made several business trips to Ft. Wayne, IN or Indianapolis. It's interesting to see the division of people from one stat rooting for the Bears and Colts.
Actually my unit is based out of Ft. Wayne. And yes it is very interesting to see that division. It was pretty crazy around the Superbowl last year.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
welcome to the best fans in the world...and a couple of idiots and whiners.
(kidding of course)

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
:america: Welcome to the board and thank you for your service to our country, God Speed.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Freyguy;1727942 said:
But, as of right now I am serving our great country overseas and hope to be home some time in the next few weeks.
Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

I'm sure I'm speaking for many when I say be safe.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Cbz40;1728494 said:
Welcome to the board. Enjoy!!!

Frey....watch out for this guy. If he offers you something called Pea Salad.......RUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

:eekmouse:

Morning Pops :D