Hey Vinny and Parcells backers!!!

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
ITS HENSON TIME!!!!! At least it better be unless man boobs Parcells has something to do with it. Have ya'll finally seen what we have been saying all year that Vinny sucks and Parcells is a moron??? I hope so. And all of this crap about playoffs and never give up, I support that, but when you really know the team sucks and we are just giving up draft positions it sucks. I'm all for a new coach and Henson.

Henson vs. Philly, don't miss it!!!

cowboyeric8

jbz64

Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
ITS HENSON TIME!!!!! At least it better be unless man boobs Parcells has something to do with it. Have ya'll finally seen what we have been saying all year that Vinny sucks and Parcells is a moron??? I hope so. And all of this crap about playoffs and never give up, I support that, but when you really know the team sucks and we are just giving up draft positions it sucks. I'm all for a new coach and Henson.

Henson vs. Philly, don't miss it!!!

cowboyeric8

Parcells is in love with Vinny and Romo. Just like he liked Scott Brunner ahead of Simms. Remember he liked Lucas who was a Romo like type QB. Unfortunately, we may have to get rid of Parcell's old ways before we get better. He trusts his old players who suck. According to some reports he wanted JuJo on IR but Jerry didn't let that happen. Thank GOD!!!!

He said Romo was 22-28, 1 TD and no Int's in the preseason. I guess he forgot the 3-11 and 2 Int's game against Houston. Romo lucked out against Oakland when he threw a game ending interception but got reprieved with a weak pass interference call. That's what I'm talking about. His trust and loyalty to Vinny is unbearable. Vinny sucks!!!! He has always sucked.

Vinny was terrible but Parcells blames everyone but Vinny and himself!!!!