hey, where'd everybody go? TEXAS WINS!!!!!!!

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Take Your Mechanics And Shove It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas! Fight!

Texas! Fight!

Number 2....soild!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Texas wins, yes. But even better...

OHIO STATE LOSES!

lmao!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
THE EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a seet W

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Damn you Jim Tressel, putting the lesser of your 2 QBs in on that last drive. *** were you thinking????? :banghead:

Texass still sucks though

Texas jump, Texas jump
Texas jump up and bite my arse

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rack said:
Texas wins, yes. But even better...

OHIO STATE LOSES!

lmao!

Even though they were "dominated" by Ohio State's awesome defense... LOL...

It's a good d*mn thing they won, they committed enough boneheaded mistakes to put Mack squarely on the hot seat if they'd come out of there with a loss... the "Mack can't get his team ready for a big game" contingent would have had their scalping knives freshly sharpened...

Hook 'em, bay-bee...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Damn you Jim Tressel, putting the lesser of your 2 QBs in on that last drive. *** were you thinking????? :banghead:

Texass still sucks though

Texas jump, Texas jump
Texas jump up and bite my arse

I was wondering the same thing. Troy Smith should of been in there, not Zwich. I'm happy about the outcome though. :)

Even though they were "dominated" by Ohio State's awesome defense... LOL...

You have to admit though, those tOSU LBs (Hawk and Carpenter) are monsters. They did a good job of controlling Young's running.

Hawk was the best player in the game. And that's coming from someone that HATES OSU.

And that 276 lb RB needs to be checked for manhood... I don't think he has any. A little CB between you and a TD, you weigh 276 lbs... and you dive? RUN THAT P**** CB OVER!

jimmy40

Reaction score
Rack said:
I was wondering the same thing. Troy Smith should of been in there, not Zwich. I'm happy about the outcome though. :)

You have to admit though, those tOSU LBs (Hawk and Carpenter) are monsters. They did a good job of controlling Young's running.

Hawk was the best player in the game. And that's coming from someone that HATES OSU.

And that 276 lb RB needs to be checked for manhood... I don't think he has any. A little CB between you and a TD, you weigh 276 lbs... and you dive? RUN THAT P**** CB OVER!
He was trying to look pretty by diving, there's no questioning his manhood if you saw him last week but that just kept OSU from running the kickoff back to Texas side of the field. Texas could have taken a knee on fourth down and I would have been happy. Texas kickoff coverage is as bad as it can get.