Hey yall from Huntsville Texas

kruddy

Duffer
Reaction score
Became a fan in 1964 after my beloved Texans beat the oilers in the 1963 AFL title game and then had to leave Dallas as the cowboys were sharing the cotton bowl with them. I attended every home game from 1965 until 1970 when I left for college.Admission was $1. You guys do realize that Al Davis coached the raiders long before he became an owner.He sued the nfl after the merger to move to LA and won. Until his death the raiders were the most penalized team in the NFL.Fast forward many years Jones sues to sell his own merchandise and not share with the rest of the NFLand wins does he really?........I am sure many know this but for you that don't I am afraid we loyal fans are stuck. I sincerely hope I am wrong as this my team not JERRY JONES' I am convinced the refs have been instructed throw the flag any time on Dallas and penalize the opposition on flagrant fouls only this is the reason Romo is killed and no flag and Ware is never held really..........I am 64 and I started watching the Cowboys since I was about 15

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Whats ya in for...Not really, just kiddin---no really whats ya in for.----Hey enjoy the zone and forgive my attempt to prepare you for life inside the fanzone.:)

kruddy

Duffer
Reaction score
That's funny because ..............I worked on death row for 15 years retired after 20 years of state service and now work part time 2 days a week as a correctional officer and play golf the rest of the time. Thanks for your welcome you guys are great.