Hey!

fansince1979

Reaction score
hey, i'm new to this forum but a life-long Cowboys fan.....well, since i was 8, anyway!:laugh1: Anyway, just wanted to say howdy!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:welcome:

Enjoy the forum. Great folks here who really know football.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
:welcome:
your going to enjoy it here especially when training camp starts and more people start posting. Oh and u probably already know the motto but its :suxskins: :suxjints: :suxiggle: :suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins: :D

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
second new member of the day...welcome aboard

fansince1979

Reaction score
to da hammer......that is my credo, motto, whatever you wanna call it! Giants don't really bother me, other than that they're in our division. Don't like the Eagles at all, ever since their fans had the gall to cheer while Michael Irvin was being carted off the field. but i reserve a true hatred for the Foreskins especially after the debacle last year. revenge is going to be soooooo sweet!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
fansince1979 said:
to da hammer......that is my credo, motto, whatever you wanna call it! Giants don't really bother me, other than that they're in our division. Don't like the Eagles at all, ever since their fans had the gall to cheer while Michael Irvin was being carted off the field. but i reserve a true hatred for the Foreskins especially after the debacle last year. revenge is going to be soooooo sweet!
my feelings are exactly the same for all 3 teams

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
fansince1979 said:
hey, i'm new to this forum but a life-long Cowboys fan.....well, since i was 8, anyway!:laugh1: Anyway, just wanted to say howdy!

Great to see fellow boys fans who got started around my era which would be around '81. Great to have you.....

fansince1979

Reaction score
thanks! the first football game i remember watching & understanding was SuperBowl XIII, Dallas vs. Pittsburgh.......we lost that one, but i remember digging the blue star on our helmets & i've been a fan ever since....thus, fansince1979!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
:welcome: My fellow Cowboy lover. You have about 20055800580 posts to catch up with HOS. :) enjoy!