Hi Everyone! Check this unreal mock!

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Check out this mock!

Believe it or not, it actually has us taking both Mark Clayton AND Mike Williams with our first two picks! I sent the guy an email asking how in the world he could actually predict that but I've gotten no response yet.

I kinda like the idea to be honest with you!

http://www.profootballdraft.com/editordraft04.php

Assuming Edwards, Williams, AND Clayton are all available for us to pick, which would you take - and would you consider taking 2 WR's with our top picks?

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
this guy has pollack going number 3 to the readskins.....umm don' think so. whoever did this mock is out of the loop...thanks for posting it though.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Shotgun Dave said:
Check out this mock!

Believe it or not, it actually has us taking both Mark Clayton AND Mike Williams with our first two picks! I sent the guy an email asking how in the world he could actually predict that but I've gotten no response yet.

Assuming Edwards, Williams, AND Clayton are all available for us to pick, which would you take - and would you consider taking 2 WR's with our top picks?
Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting a new Mock to look at.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Shotgun Dave said:
Check out this mock!

Where are the QB's? Kyle Orton is the first QB taken? fat chance.

With Johnson, Glenn, and Morgan picking two WR that early only to have them play limmited roles in the offense would seem to be a little bit of a waste. I'd rather see players fill more glaring needs like DE and DB where they can make more of an immediate impact.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
Thanks for the mock, but that guy's daft. No way in Hades we draft two WRs in round one, not with the work we need on the DL and secondary.

Besides, Parcells has only drafted 2 WRs in the first round since he's been coaching, if I'm right. I don't think he's ever drafted one when he's still building the core of his team, either.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
I mean, I know most mocks are way off (and this guys is pretty far off THAT mark) but imagine getting arguably the top 2 WR's? Imagine Henson, Williams, Edwards, Julius and Witten with a couple of years under their belts?

Think about it. If Frazier pans out (and I think he just might be the guy), we can snag Ferguson from NY, and Woody comes back from injury to play one more solid year, we could focus our first 2 or 3 picks on building a lights-out offense. We could even spend our 2nd rounder on a solid RG or RT maybe to push Tucker/Gurode.

BTW, I won't be posting mocks based on their believability so much - moreso their UNbelievability. It's fun to play the "what if" game.

I predict that Dallas picks 6th overall and 14th overall. I further predict that Dallas drafts Mike Williams at 6 and Pollack at 14. Williams is too good to pass up and would form the nucleus Parcells wants with Henson/Jones. Pollack is the sort of overachiever/non-stop motor guy Parcells loves.

ghettogandhi

Reaction score
NOT A BAD DRAFT- IWOULD LOVE EDWARDS AND WILLIAMS BUT THERE IS LITTLE CHANCE IN HELL THEY LAST TO OUR PICKS IN THE LATE TEENS AND EARLY 20S

THAT OFFENSE WOULD BE KILLER FOR YEARS TO COME

THEN IN THE OFFSEASON SIGN KEN LUCAS AND JOHN ABRAHAM OR SHAUN ELLIS AND MOVE PETE HUNTER BACK TO FS AND YOU HAVE A SOLID DEFENSE ALSO

tyke1doe said:
Absolutely ridiculous draft given our needs.