Hi

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
Hi Y'all -

I'm a newb and was recruited by JCollins28. He told me about this site from the Nissan Titan board we are on. I've been a member of The Ranch for years, but do not post much over there.

I'm not new to the Cowboys. Been a fan since I was about 10 years old. I'm highly addicted and there should be a 12 step program for someone like me, but I doubt treatment would work. I've been to two games in Dallas and hoping to go to my third this year and I have also seen them play the Vikings a few times at the Metrodome. I have met Woodson, Witten, Julius Jones, and a coach gave me the hat off his head a few years ago after a game. Not to toot my own horn, but I rock at Fantasy Football. My family and extended family are either Viking or Packer fans, but my daddy does enjoy going to Dallas with me and he admits the Cowboys are exciting to watch, but he will always be a Vikings fan.

I also love rock n roll, NASCAR as in Dale Jr. and my truck which I named Witten. He is decked out in a lot of Cowboys gear and getting more put on if I ever get a warm sunny day.

I'm 28 and live in Sioux Falls, SD, a business student, and part time bum. I'm going nutso in the offseason. September can't get here fast enough. If you wanna know more, feel free to ask. :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Welcome. :)

We've got a great group here (except for Yeager and Sarge) who are all quite knowledgeable (except for Yeager and Sarge) and very nice to interact with (except for Yeager and Sarge)

:D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Don't be telling the newbs our secrets......make them earn them first :laugh1:

:welcome:

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score

Enjoy it here & post often.
My mother and her side of the family are all Commanders fans.

And Juke.......:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:welcome: to The Zone Kristi. My people are Packers fans too so I can empathize with you a bit there. Great to have you here. Enjoy. You're going to love this place. Great bunch of Cowboys fans here.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
DallasFanSince86;2093806 said:

Enjoy it here & post often.
My mother and her side of the family are all Commanders fans.

And Juke.......:laugh2:

:eek: that ain't right. :p:

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Welcome ----its a friendly place --always remember Cbz and Sarge are in charge in the morning --
always use proper grammer---don't pay attention to most everyone especially after a game --when you need soothing music ,check out Jukes
and don't expect CC to use over 5 words
throw in the few nuts ,liberals and dirty old men -its a fun place

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
justbob;2094014 said:
Welcome ----its a friendly place --always remember Cbz and Sarge are in charge in the morning --
always use proper grammer---don't pay attention to most everyone especially after a game --when you need soothing music ,check out Jukes
and don't expect CC to use over 5 words
throw in the few nuts ,liberals and dirty old men -its a fun place

Who are you calling a liberal? :laugh2:

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2094018 said:
Who are you calling a liberal? :laugh2:

Not a liberal --just a dirty "old is a relative term" cowboy fan;)

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Hi and welcome aboard... I think you will enjoy your time here but you may enjoy it even more if your throw your .02 in more often...

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'll try and throw in that .02 cents more often.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Glad you could make it Kristi. Is it everything I said it would be?..lol