Hidden gem for Washington...

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
I was waiting for it in the fourth on that last drive, but I now know why we didnt use it. We are saving it for Washinton.

First quarter next week, handoff to JJ, pitch back to Bledsoe, perfect strike to TO for a TD. Fools them everytime, Flea Flicker baby!

landryscorner

Reaction score
i was waiting for a flea flicker in this game or a reverse and nothing...just plain vanilla

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
We didnt want to show anything for Washington. IMO we will use a FleaFlicker and/or and reverse pass from Crayton to TO.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Or maybe we just didn't want Crayton to take a sack.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
TheKey said:
We didnt want to show anything for Washington. IMO we will use a FleaFlicker and/or and reverse pass from Crayton to TO.

Pssst.... we play each other twice a year

I think our teams know each other very well

apickmans

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
Pssst.... we play each other twice a year

I think our teams know each other very well

it doesnt change the fact that they have burned us with trick plays 2 years in a row.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
apickmans said:
it doesnt change the fact that they have burned us with trick plays 2 years in a row.

yeah, that's a good idea. playcalling as revenge.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Tell ya what. There's a bigger chance for them to use a trick play against us than there is for us to use it against them..

MossBurner

Reaction score
You're right, JAX was like a preseason game and DAL was holding back. They really didn't want to win at the expense of revealing a gadget play to the Commanders' coaches.

:lmao2: